Part 8

Sehun???

I tried to push him but I was sitting on floor all tied up with a pillar. I heard someone cursing Sehun loudly from my right side. I looked at my right side only to see Baekhyun all tied up like me.

Baekhyun: Sehun, get back from Y/n or else I will fucking kill you.

Y/n: Baek oppa?

Baekhyun: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n:*nodded* Why are you here?

Sehun: Well, baby let me tell you. He is here because of you. How can you marry my biggest enemy?*yelled*

Y/n: Let my brother go please. I beg you!!*sobbing*

Sehun: Ba- wait, what's that? Ohhhh..."Jungkook"? You're wearing a t-shirt with his name on it?

Baekhyun: Leave her, you jerk!!*yelled*

Sehun: Hisssss.....shut up. So, Y/n didn't I tell you not to cheat with me or else.....your brother is dead?

Y/n: Sorry. I am so sorry. Please let him go.*crying*

(Meanwhile)

Taehyung's POV

We were gossiping until I realized that Y/n didn't come back yet. I started to panic. I told one of the girl stuff of the restaurant to check on Y/n. She came back and told us she is not there. We told our guards to check the whole mall. They also couldn't find her. I immediately told Jimin to contact Jungkook. Cuz he really needs to know this. We all were so worried cuz she is the first girl whom Jungkook has loved the most, even we also love her so much. I never had a sister. I always wanted one and she fulfilled my wish.

(On the phone)

Jungkook: Trace her.

Jimin: But how? She left everything with us.

Jungkook: The shirt that she wore today, I placed a tracer there. Go there asap.

Jimin: Ohk.

Jungkook's POV

I ended up the call and traced her. She was in *****. What is she doing there? As far as I know there is only an abundant house. Did she get kidnapped? I shouldn't let her go outside knowing that I have a lot of enemies. It's all my fault. I went to that place. I reached there with my hyungs. I kicked the door and saw Baekhyun trying to free himself as he was all tied up on the ground. He was cursing someone to his left side. I tried to see and saw Y/n. A boy was sitting beside Y/n smirking and he putted a gun on her head. Y/n was crying..... It was enough to make me angry.

Y/n: Jung-*sobbing*koo

???: Finally you are here. I was waiting for you.

Jungkook: What the hell do you want?*trusfrated*(frustrated lol)

???: Nothing. I want your life.

With that he started shooting us but he missed. He, his guards and us started a battle. After few minutes whoever it was, he was on the ground lifeless. It was so easy for BTS. I smirked looking at the lifeless body until......