0.3

Bestfriend

After the scene inside the restroom, We went back to our room. Luckily, We were 2 minutes earlier than the bell, If not I'm sure we would receive a detention slip for being late in the first day- And that would be terrible.

"So Class since you all pretty much knew each other already, We'll skip from introduction. Instead I want to introduce myself to all of you. Dulce Carter. A science teacher, your adviser and also the Science Club Administrator."

She stop to breathe a little, before continuing. "And the first month is the Science Month so If you have any question regarding the activities please don't hesitate to tell me. Am I clear?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Good. Now for the first day, I'd like to arrange your seating arrangements. Everyone stand up and stand at the back, I would call your name and tell your first quarter seat."

Ma'am Dulce started announcing. I'm standing with the girls and no one's really talkingetting the boice of our adviser echoed inside the corners of our room.

"Mavie Reins,"

We stared at Mavs as she made her way the the left corner of the first row. Wow, That's a quiet spot. Next to her right is Jack.

"Liza Evans."

Liza walks her way down her seat. She's seated next to Chennee. I was startled when I heard my name called on but quickly get over it before finding my seat.

"ViJie Darwins,"

I'm seated before the center aisle, on Zyrex's left side. I'm fixing my things when I heard the next name.. Fuck.

"Ryan Stylin."

Really? Why am I so unlucky?!?

I stiffened when I feel him sit next to me, gosh. Why does he need to smell so good?! I can't help gritting my teeth when I heard him talk.

"We'll talk later Darwins. Whether you like it or not. I knew I was wrong but I won't let you ignore me anymore. " before I could even respond Ma'am Dulce already finish announcing everyone's seats.

And so I just shut up.

-

Oh please!

"Jie! Please!" I look over at the girls but they're still busy doing the activity. Well, Since I'm done and this guy beside  me is done too he started bothering me.

And honestly? It's irritating.

Ma'am Rose told us that we can already take our break earlier If we're already done. And right now? I can't stay with the same space with this guy. Gosh!

How am I so unlucky?! I mean, Out of all my 27 classmates- Why?!  Why is he always my seatmate?!

Arrggh! This is frustrating!

Exiting my room I left without telling anyone. I was going in the garden and maybe take some fresh air when I felt my hand being pulled by someone. Ryan.