0.9

I quickly look back seeing Zyrex just a few steps away from us. I feel my breath stop and I could no longer think straight. All I know is  he heard what I said and he already knew.

"What did you say Viejie.. What was that?" Despite the fire trapped inside his eyes, his tone held a soft- forced gently tone. He must be suppressing the anger boiling in him.

It scares me nonetheless I have to say something.. I need to say something. I gulped, Meeting his gaze bravely. "I.. I'm sorry. I swear! This ain't how it looks like.. I'm so sorry Zy."

I had my head down, Tears already streamingbdown my face. I feel so mess up right now, I saw Kate from my side looking uncomfortable. Zyrex took a step forward, I closed my eyes tight thinking that he's going to hurt me but I didn't feel pain.

I feel him kneel beside me taking my chin in between his hands, making me face him. "We will talk about it later, Okay?"

He's looking at me with a ratger gently look, the fire vanished replacing it with a doting expression. I look at him confused, he must have noticed it.

"I'm still mad y'know but I like you too much. Besides, don't fret okay?" He wipe the tears away from my face with his thumb.

It makes me cry more putting him into panic.

"Hey! Hey! Why? Don't cry Vijie! Shhhh!"

I calm myself down, sniffing to prevent myself from crying any longer. I sighed closing my eyes before looking at him again. I need to make a decision.

"Then, Do you want to have a dinner date later? You can come around our apartment at 8pm?"

I watched him nod his head wearing a soft smile before he sit next to me, Kate already move to the chair opposite to us.

"Gosh! That was nerve wracking! I thought you both would fight!" Kate said her voice held amusement. I can't help letting out a small chuckle my eyes landing on Zyrex.

I sigh. Getting his hand on top of the table, I feel his eyes on me but I ignored it. Playing with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" After a minute of silence between our table he finally ask. I look up to him, mustering a faint smile.

"It's nothing." As if Kate was save from the bell or rather the tension between Zyrex and me, her phone rings. Excusing herself she went ahead; leaving Zyrex and me alone.

Zyrex started talking, telling me something about his council work. I found it fascinating which leads to the thought that this guy infront of me is amazing, and this amazing guy likes me; the always shy and timid lil ' ol me.

You're so lucky Vijie. I said to myself. I want to be happy, and so I will wait to be one. Until I could move on, Until I could no longer feel inlove with someone taken, Until I could no lobger held myself back.

Out of nothing, I talk. Staring right at Zyrex's brown orbs.

"Wait for me Okay? Please wait for me."

-

It's already the end of class and since Zyrex invited me iver his apartment, I told my roommates that I would be going home late.

Well since Mica has an urgent thing to do which is nothing new anymore, The other two are alone right now.

"Let's go?" I noded at Zyrex feeling his warm gaze on me.

He's always using a motorbike whenever he's going to school and it is something I miss. My dad had one and since I'm on hrade school he's been fetching and sending me to school well until I had my own car.