0.5

Mess Up

I'm here inside my room. Picking a decent clothes to wear for the dinner Ry invited me with.

"Vijie Darwins. Are you seriously doing this?" I face Liza, she's seating on her bed. Occupying the bed below and mine is above.

"I guess. I don't really have a choice." I nonchalantly answered but honestly? I feel like puking right now. I don't want to go. I don't think I can witness it but..

"You see Liz, This is my way of moving on. Yeah; It sure will hurt seeing them together but, It would also wake me up to the reality of him taken." I smile. A sad and painful one. She look at me with worries in her eyes. She doesn't like my idea, It shows in her eyes how she don't want me to go. But she also know that I need this.

I need to remind myself of the reality. I need to wake myself from my dream. I need to accept the pain. And I need to move on from this and kill this love.

"Fine! Whatever. Just text me when you want to escape, I'll kidnap you from them." I broke into a smile. I really love my friends.

"Yeah. Tell the other two I already left and I'll be okay. See you!"

Before she could even say anything, I already left our room. Checking myself for the last time in front of our mirror here in the living room.

I'm wearing a black turtleneck long sleeve partner with a denim skirt, a two inch black heels. Since it's quite cold at night, I wore a denim jacket and off to go.

As If on cue our door bell rings. Must be Ryan.

With that in mind I pick up my shoulder bag and exited the house, without muttering my word of goodluck to myself.

"You're fine Vijie, You got this."

-

"So yeah! Let's scroll around first, What d'you think Babe?"

Oh gosh. Kill me now please! I've been watching since earlier and honestly? I just want to call Liza and take her up on her offer, because of so much pain If it wasn't really for Zyrex I long past did it.

"Do you want to try that shooting game Vie?!" I look at Zyrex. He's my date for tonight and thankfully he's funny and we got along.

Since Eunice wants to try the couple game, we decided to split up and just meet up at the parking lot. We're at the Amusement Park since Eunice want to check this out.

Ryan being a good boyfriend complied.

Well, Truth is.. I knew Zyrex has a thing for me ever since grade school. He's Ryan's bestfriend and Eunice's only guy friend.

Thankfully he's not acting up on it.

Zyrex is a cute guy, His height is fine, Prominent jaw, hazy black eyes, thick full lips. No wonder he has his own fun club back at school.

"Yeah. Let's try that one." He smile holding my hand. When I look at our companion, They're looking at us- No. Ryan is looking at us, specifically on our connected hands.

His expression baffled me but I ignore it when Zyrex pull me along with him.

"Are you fine Vie?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired." He's been a huge distraction since we eat at an expensive restaurant. So I'm really thankful of him.

"HAHAHAHA! Watch me from here, I'll make sure to get that styffed toy you've been eyeing since we got here!" I was shocked so I look at him.

How did he know? Instead of asking that question I just nod and watch him. He's holding the toy gun and he need to shoot the target continuously to fall back and win a price.

"Better luck next time young man."

And truthfully? He's terrible in this game! I can't help laughing when he came back with crestfallen face. Damn! This guy is so cute!

"I thought it was easy tho." He seems like really disappointed. Aww.

"It's fine. Let's just try other things. And please smile already, Your not cute sulking y'know."

He look at me intently, His black eyes looks like a never ending space, It drowns me. Slowly he let out a huge grin before pulling me with him. Holding my hand, intertwined.

"Yeah! I'm with a gorgeous girl what's there to be sad about?!" What he said made me laugh.

"Yeah. Let's have fun!"

We tried a lot of games, Ballons, Hammers, Rings. A lot. We also ride a lot of kiddy ride and a few extreme since Zyrex is a scaredy cat.

Now we're on our way home. On Eunice's specifically since her house is the nearest.

"Thank you babe. See you later Zy, And nice meeting you Ate Vie."

I nod, smiling gently. Ry went with Eunice until infront of her house before going back to his car. I didn't look  way too long since It hurts and I just want to go home.

We only used one car for the trip.

I was about to go with Zyrex on the back seat when Ry called me.

"Sit here with me Jie." I stiffened. Unable to move, processing what he just said. When it already sink in, I feel a massive pain but quickly brush it away. Turning to look at Ry.

"No. I'm fine here with Zyrex. Besides Our apartment is only a few blocks away." Before he could even say anything I already went inside, sitting beside Zyrex who's eyes is on his phone. When he notice my presence he smile gently, before he went back with his phone.

Shortly, Ryan enter the driver seat. Driving way yoo fast, I feel Zyrex hold my hand, comforting me.

"Are you fine?" He ask, worried.

"Yeah. Thank you." I gave him a reassuring smile before he turn and face the seat in front.

"Slow down Bro! We're not alone."

I met Ryan's gaze on the rearview mirror; We stared at each other's eyes until his orbs landed on hand held by Zyrex. I saw the same expression he has back at the Amusement Park. This time more clear.

He looks mad, furrowing his eye brows before returning his focus back on the road, slowing down.

"Yeah I'm sorry. We're almost there anyways. " he sound so troubled, out of his character.

Shortly after we reach the infront of my building. The two guys went with me outside until through the front desk.

Zyrex still holding my hand while Ry is tailing behind us.

"Sleep tight okay?" I nod at him. Squeezing his hand before I pull away to a safe distance.

"Yeah. You both, Take care. Don't cause trouble. " Zyrex laugh, he suddenly look at me with a huge grin. Pulled me into a hug that made me stop.

Past his shoulders, I can see Ry. He's hands into a ball, from griping it tightly. I feel confuse.

Our eyes met, I'm aware Zyrex is saying something while I'm still in between his arms but all my attention is on Ryan. He's looking at me with an unreadable expression.

I don't understand. Why does he look like he's in so much pain? Why does he look like any minutes he want to surge forward to remove me from Zyrex embraces? Why... Why does he look so pleasing?

When Zyrex let me go, I feel like I returned to my senses. I look up to Zyrex confuse. I didn't understand a thing he said but It looks like he's asking so I nod.

"Really?! Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you!"

What his reaction confuse me further. Okay What did I just get myself into?

"I promise! You won't regret making me your suitor. "

The next thing I knew is I'm inside our penthouse. My body on auto pilot until I reach my bed.

"I really mess up, Aren't I?"