Late start

Beep beep*

'Ugh please no'

"30 mins later"

Beep beep*

. . .

(Aish this girl. Fine you know what...)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

UURRRGGGG OKAY OKAY AUTHOR SSI IM UP. (Good. Now make army proud) 

You rolled your eyes. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IM LATE!!' You jump up from bed and sprint the the bathroom. You take a 5 min shower since you were 30 mins late. Then you run back out while trying not to slip, you go to your closet and get clothes.

YOUR OUTFIT 

You run down stairs and ram into your older sister 'UNNIEEE' You grab your backpack along with her keys and her arm

'YAH YAH. What in the world are you still doing here!' Dawon unnie yelled.' I know I know im sorry. I pressed snooze to may times and now im late!' 'Why do I have to drive you?? Why didnt you go with hobi?.' She questioned*sigh 'Unnie we dont want it to be revealed yet.' She gave you a look. She turned her focus back to the road.

'Were here no GIT!' She pushed you out of the car and you ran to your class. The halls were empty and the only thing you could here were your shoes squeaking against the tiled floor every once and awhile. You barged into your classroom forgetting to knock.

'Ahem 1.) you are late Miss Jung. 2.) you didn't knock and you disturbed my lesson' You looked at your shoes as if it was the last thing you would ever see. 'Yes im sorry Mr. Lee it wont happen again. I just had a late start. Again im so sorry' You said while bowing. *sigh 'Its fine just go to your seat' You nod and slowly go to your seat and you feel the eyes of you classmates staring at you. 

You slump into your chair which luckily is next to your best friend Moonbyul  ' Yah whats up with you today? Why are you so late?' ' I pressed snooze to much and I over slept' You put your head down while trying to calm yourself down. You felt Moonbyul pat your head softly. 

"Aish with all this rush in the morning I forgot to tell army about me. *sigh* Okay Hi army im Jung Y/N and im the youngest in the family. I have two sibling. Hobi Oppa and Dawon Unnie. But know one knows except my friends of coarse. Hobi oppa is only 1 Year older then me. While unnie is 5 years older. Me and hobi have the same interests. We both rap and dance really well. I know how to do multiple acrobaic moves like flips. I can also sing quite well ig. But that is the only thing my friends dont know about me. They dont really know my talents. They only know that im very athletic and i can defend myself. 

The reason why me and Hobi oppa dont want anyone to know that were related cause well i dont wanna get mobbed by their fan girls. And trust me they can get crazy. Even tho i can defend my self, We all have our limits. Im not completely indestructible. I can still be defeated. I have 4 friends Moonbyul, Wheelin, Solar, and hwasa. They call them selves mamamoo. And they are pretty popular. But not me I dont really like to much attention. They can sing rap and dance (like me) but i Make their dance choreos from time to time but thats about it. Welp okie back to the story.' 

TIME SKIP~ 

Class finished and we headed out to our next class. DANCEEE. The school recently added the class and im kinda excited. You see hobi oppa and his friends walking by and you secretly wave to him. And he cutie waves back but in tiny. He continues walking with RM leading the way ofc. Today Imma reveal one of my secrets and hope for the best. I meet with the rest of the group and we head to the locker rooms.

YOUR OUTFIT

You walked out and people looked at you in shock since they've never seen you with an outfit like this before

You walked out and people looked at you in shock since they've never seen you with an outfit like this before. You ignore it and sit with your friends. While you back was facing them.

BTS POV

'Yah hyung look at y/n noona i've never seen her in clothes like this before.'

'I didnt think she really liked dance. WAHH hyung can we sit with herrr.' v complained. 

'SHHHHHH im tired' yoongi complained. 'Hmpf yoongi hyung is always tired. well I dont care I wanna sit with her. Yah kookie and jimin hyung! wanna come?' V asked while looking at them. They nodded and sprung up. 

'YAH YAH NO- ugh and they went.' RM sighed but continued to look at you. He looked around and say his hobi staring at him- no GLARING.  RM quickly looked away and looked back at you "He better stop staring at my sister and if those three even think about making her uncomfortable then I wont hesitate to do something"   hobi thought 

No ones POV

You were talking to mamamoo and started talking about what to dance to. They suddenly stopped talking and look behind you. You felt a presence and looked. You saw V, Jungkook, and jimin standing behind you. 'Hiii can we sit here?' V asked while point to the spot next to you. You looked back at your friends a raised one eyebrow. The shrugged and you turned back ' umm sure i guess?' V gave you his famous boxy smile and plopped right next to you. You felt eyes staring at you so you looked around. To your surprise rm was looking at you. you made eye contact and he looked away. you looked behind him and noticed hobi staring daggers at him. You let out a small laugh as you notice how he was being protective. Your friends and the maknae line looked at you questioningly. You gave them a shrug and the teacher walked in. 

'OKAY! Hello class. So today you will be dancing in pairs opposite gender though.' people started getting excited.

'eeeiiii I wanna dance with kookie oppa~~~'

'HUUUH but jimine is so much better'

'But RM is cuter when he dances he looks so focused. EEEEIIII' 

'Okay okay class settle down. I know you are excited but im going to pick the pairs though' everyone groaned 

' AWWW But Kookie oppa is-'

' YAH IM NOT YOUR OPPA' kookie shouted and gave a pout and crossed his arms. You let out a giggle and pat his head. 'Now my day is ruined hyunngg. wahhaa nooonnaaa' You laugh and pat his head again. ' Haha here how about we all go and hang out after school and we by you banana milk? hm how does that sound?' you said while smiling. He perks up and starts nodding. You let out another laugh. RM and hobi rolled their eyes. 

' Okay so the pairs are Taehyung and solar, yeonjun and dahyun, heuining kai and yuna, wheelin and Jungkook, hwasa and Namjoon, seokjin and moonbyul.........(other names) and lastly Jung y/n and Jung hoseok. Oh haha coincidence you guys ar-' 

*RING RING*

'oh already hm okay then bye class you are dismissed' You and hobi let out a breath. 

Hmm... weird..rm thought. he say you and his hyung tense up and sigh. I wonder what that teacher was gonna say... hmm oh well 

TBC~ 

A/N 

AAAHHH My first chapterrr. okay okay i hope you liked it.  Bye army/ jayous <3

-Jamie/ author