Day at the park

After school

Namjoons pov~

We were walking out of the hall and to the front gate to meet up with everyone. Once the group saw us, they started fangirl/boying. 'AWWW how cuteee' moonbyul squealed 'I know right' Yoongi agreed. I put her down once i feel her wiggle. Then she walks infront of me and puts her hand out. I raise my eyebrow confused. 'My backpack...I can carry it now' 'O-oh sorry.'I slide her bag off and give it to her. 'Thanks' she pats my head and walks away.

'So where are we going?'asked jimin 'NOONA PROMISED THAT WE GO TO THE PARK AND GET BANANA MILK' The maknae yells which caused y/n to jump a bit. I chuckle. 'Okay the park we go' Jimin says 'YAAAY PARKKK' V and jungkook yell 'HUh what? why you call me' jimin say while turning around. We laugh. 'what whats funny' he askes. Y/n shakes her head while walking past jimin. 'hey wait no tell me' jimin whines while trying to catch up with y/n. 

AT THE PARK (jimin hee hee see what I did there.)  

Your pov. 

We arrived at the park and we were walking around. Kookie got his banana milk and i got strawberry milk. 'Oh hey i forgot about the donuts' v says while opening the box. 'Seriously you were carrying that thing the whole time...how could you forget' Jin asked. Tae shrugged and bit into the donut. 

I waddled to tae and grabbed a donut. Tae gave me a napkin and smiled. 'Thanks Tae Tae' I smile. 'Sure thing.' We walk around till it gets kinda dark. 'Oh shoot i forgot about dance class.' i say while looking at hobi. 'Um wanna come over to my place to practice.' i lie 'yeah sure' 'okay guys we'll head back now. 'Ill drive you two' rm suggested as he pulls out his phone to call his driver. I look at hobi and he shrugs. 'we'll follow behind' wheelin says 'okie. bye guysss see you tomorrow' 'Byeee' they say in unison 

We arrived at the house as rms driver drops us off and hobi was stuck on his phone. He get out of the car and reaches into his bag and grabbes his keys and unlockes the door. My eyes widen. 'Did he just-' 'THANKS JOONIE BYE' I quickly think of something to distract him so I kiss his cheek And run out into the house. The driver gasps. Wait kiss his cheek oh y/n you pabo whyy ugh. i close the door and run down the door. Hobi looks at me confused. 'Whats wrong' 'HOBIIII you weren't thinking and you opened the door with YOUR KEYS' He widen his eyes and covered his mouth. we hear a knock at he door and we flinch 'y/n hobi why is the door locked' We sigh in relief when we hear mamamoo. I pull them in the house and  sighed.

'huh whats wrong maknae?' 'i think rm knows were related'

'So its true' 

I turned back to the door shocked. 

A/n 

dun dun dun 

sorry short episode today 

Author ssi