We can explain

Time skip

Hobi's pov~

'Hey j-hope mind if I come over today' asked yoongi 'UHhhh' hmm i guess it would be alright y/n usually goes to the library after school. Yoongi hyung just needs to leave before she gets home. hobi thought 'Yeah sure why not.' Great thanks

Time skip

Your pov~

School is now overrr~ whoop whoop. 'Hey you sure we can have a sleep over. I mean what is your brother brings his friends over?' solar wondered. 'Eh it should be fine. he usually tells me first. Plus if it does happen then we would go to the escape house and chill there since we cleaned it up.' I explained 'hmm okay fine. Now time for ICE CREAMMM!!' solar said while running out of the school. We let out a laugh as we chase after her. 

Hobi pov~ (yes yes ik but there might be a lot of switching)

Me and yoongi hyung arrived at the house. 'Um hyung just stay outside really quick.' 'Huh why?' he wondered 'umm just wanna make sure house isnt messy' I run into the house before he can respond. I quickly grab all of y/ns things and throw it into her room. Once i check that everthing is clear then I run back to let yoongi in. 'Okay come on in.' 'Hm okay I guess' He walks in and plops on the couch. 

'Hey hyung you want anything to drink?' I shout from the kitchen 'Ummm...You got any strawberry milk??' 'Uhh yeah. Sure.' Hm its y/ns eh oh well ill just by her a knew pack. I grabbed a carton and tossed it to yoongi. 'Thanks' 'Sure thing'

Your pov~

We stopped by all the members houses to get their clothes so now we are on our way to the park to get ice cream. We are using solars car but im driving. We arrived and we left our bags in the car. We got ice cream and now we are walking around before we get to the car. 'So what are we gonna do today?' Wheelin asked.' Well y/n has a pool and we brought our bathing suits sooo...' hwasa suggested'Sure we can swim...after we do our homework' you teased.'AWWW no funnn' they all said together with a pout. 'yeah yeah ik im amazing' you said while poking out your tongue. 

You and mamamoo head back to the car and start heading home.

Hobi pov~

20 mins later~

Me and yoongi hyung have been chilling in my living room and started watching shows. Until we here a car pull up. I dint think much of it since i thought it was Dawon. Until i noticed that dawon was already here. Oh no please no i prayed. Then i heard keys jingle and girls laughing. Yoongi looked over at the door in confusion. Then i heard it. 'HOBII~~~'

'OPPA IM HOME AND MAMAMO-' Then i heard 5 gasps and keys dropping. I tensed up.

'Okay wtf. y/n?? What are you doing here and why did you call j-hope oppa?' yoongi interrogated.

'Umm i-Ummm.....I can explain.' y/n stuttered.

'uhh hell yeah you can.' yoongi said back.

5 mins later

No ones pov~ (I promise its the last one)

'Soooo your telling me that you guys are siblings?' you and hobi nodded. Yoongi turned to mamamoo. They tensed up 'And you girls already knew?' he asked them. 'y-yes we came to surprise  y/n and knocked on their door but hoseok opened the door instead of y/n.' moonbyul explain.

I fall on my knees and yoongi gets kinda startled and moves back.'Y-YOONGI OPPA P-PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE. N-NAMJOON IS ALREADY ON MY TAIL AND TOO M-MUCH P-PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW!' I cried while pressing my hands together. Yoongi looks shocked but he pulls him self together and kneels down next to you. He pats your head softly while trying to calm you down. He pulls you into a hug a says 'Dont worry. I wont tell a soul. I mean i still dont know why you dont want anyone to know but i wont tell.' He says softly while still patting your head. Everyone looks shocked at yoongis soft side. 'What, Hoseok is like my brother so i'll treat his littles sister like shes my little sister' He slowly gets up while still holding you. You walk to the couch and sit down while still hugging yoongi. You soon fall asleep.

Time skip~

Your pov (okay yes ik i lied im sorry)

I woke up and noticed i was still laying on yoongi. I look and yoongi also fell asleep. I looked at the time and it read 3:31. I slowly get up and make my way to the kitchen. I see mamamoo and Hobi talking. I hug moonbyul from behind. She jumps a bit but then noticed who it was and turns to hug me back. 'Wassup sleeping beauty' 'Hi' I said in tiny. Every one clutches their heart and say cute. I giggle then let go. I walk to the fridge to get a drink. But when i open it i see my strawberry milk gone. 

'H-hey my last milk is gone... OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE TURDS DRANK MY LAST MILK.' Hobi chokes and mamamoo Laughs ' DAMN THAT DUALITY' we hear yoongi yell. hmm when did he wake up. eh oh well now time to fine this little turd who drank my last milk. 'Now' i say while cracking my knuckles 'Who.drank.my.last.milk.' i say slowly. Hobi gulps and starts running away while screaming ' IT WAS ME IN SORRY I GAVE IT TO YOONGI' he said while running to the living room. I run after him. Once hobi sees me running after him he screams and runs outside. Mamamoo and yoongi followed us behind while laughing and dawon unnie came running outside to see what all the noise was. Wheelin explained and Dawon pulled her phone out to record (pfft me). I catch up with hobi and he screams again. I bend down and pick him up like a potato sack and throw him on my shoulder. 'Oh my god shes strong.' I hear yoongi say in between laughs. I walk over to the pool while hobi is wiggling. He freezes when he realizes what im doing.'Hey oppa do you have anything important in your pockets?' i ask 'n-no wh-' Before he could answer i thow him in to the pool. I laughed when i heard a high pitched shriek. But it gets cut off when yoongi runs to me and picks me up 'H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-' but before i could answer. 

Yoongi jumps into the pool while still holding onto me. I come back for air and i see yoongi and hoseok laughing. I start splashing them and they splash back. Soon mamamoo joined in on the fun. We were playing until we all got cold. Since dawon unnie was still dry, she ran inside to get us towels. When she came back she gave us the towels but before I wrap my towel around me. I run to Dawon unnie and give her a hug while i was still drenched. soon they all join,'Yaaah nooo you guys are all drenched. ack' We all let go and wrap our self's with a towel. 

We go back inside and we all changed to dry clothes. We order pizza and chill till we all fall asleep.     

A/n

Yikes that was a lot sorry. I hope you enjoyed. Welp its 12:35 and i have school tmr. NIGHT LOVESS MWAH 

-Jamie-ssi 💜