DONT touch her

You explained everything to the rest of bangtan. To your surprise they weren't mad. Well except for kookie. He only got mad at the fact that you were scared of being hurt.

'Noona please know that we will always protect you.' kookie says 'no matter what' he finished.

You pat his head ' Thanks koo.' We gives you a bunny smile. 'now time to talk about you and namjoon' tae says while wiggling his eyebrows. I blush and look down.'Well its not really official  yet since he didn't really ask me to be his girlfriend...' 

Joonie jumped up and grabbed my hands 'JUNG Y/N WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE!!!' he yelled and i giggled 'aww its like he's asking for marriage.' hwasa giggles. I hear her and pick up the act. I pretend to cover my mouth and i gasp. 'Oh my im so very honored. YES joonie my answer is YES.' i say and wipe fake tears. We hear some brava's and some laughs at our little play. 'Thank you thank you' me and joonie say while bowing hand in hand.  

You all decided to practice your dance for tomorrow so they learned quick and easy ones. You and hobi made a lot of dances before so you just chose one of your old ones and reviewed it. Bangtan and mamamoo stayed the night and you all fell asleep watching movies. 

Time skip:

your pov:

I woke to the smell of amazing food. I stretch as I get up and let out a small yawn while covering my mouth. I look around and see 11 people 'hhmmm weird bangtan has 7 mamamoo has 4 and there is unnie.... 1 is missing'. I stand up and look around. I walk to the kitchen and see jin cooking breakfast. 'Oh hi jinnie oppa' he jumped then held his heart 'Aish child you scared me!' jin said. i giggle and apologized. I run upstairs to change to my clothes. hmm im to lazy im just gonna wear my outfit for dance I quickly ran to get ready.

your outfit: 

You walk out of your room to see that everyone was awake except for joonie and yoongi

You walk out of your room to see that everyone was awake except for joonie and yoongi. I look at them then at everyone else in disbelief. 'Okay someone wake yoongi up i'll wake up namjoon.' you said. 'yeah no if any of us wake yoongi hyung up then we will be thrown out the window and into the pool' Jimin said while shaking his head  'ugh fine ill wake both of them up first.' i said as i walk down the remaining steps. I first walk to yoongi and shake him softly 'opppaa wake up pleaseee.' 'ughh noo thank you byee' he responded with his eyes closed 'fine then. i'll just take this then.' i stand up and take his blanket and pillow. 'nooo my babyss' he said while reaching out with his eyes still closed. 'wake up yoonnnggiiiii!!!.' I fall down and lay on him while purposely putting my hair in his face. 'fine fine child im up' he says while groaning. I smile 'yay thanks oppa. oh and jinnie made food.' yoongi jumps up then runs to the kitchen. I smile then make my way to namjoon. 'Joonie?? wake up.' he didnt respond. so i lay down and face him. 

I lightly kiss his neck to wake him up. then i bury my head in his next. I then felt him hug me and and pull me closer. i whisper 'joons you have to wake up please.' '5 more minutes' 'joonieeeee or no more hugs' i say and start to wiggle out of his grasp. 'Nooo' he tightens his arms and slowly gets up while still holding me. I giggle 'come on now joonie the food is waiting.' He nods and lets go. I stand and walk to the kitchen with namjoon following behind and rubbing his eyes. 

'woah you woke up yoongi and you weren't  thrown across the neighborhood' Bunny said with a pancake on his fork which is mid air. Yoongi gives them a look 'Am i that scary to  wake up?' 'yes' all bangtan said in unison. The girls laugh while yoongi pouts.

We are now all heading to school with the boys. Everyone looked at us as we got out of our cars. Namjoon walk next to me while holding my hand. There fan girls give us dirty looks and me and mamamoo give it right back. 'Okay babe i'll see you later' joon says while kissing my cheek (i lowkey cringed while writing this cause im as single as i could be) 'okay by joonie. and bye oppa.' I kiss joonies cheek and hug hobi oppa. Then we part ways and me and the girls head to our lockers. 'Hey y/n were going to the bathroom. you wanna come with us?' solar asked. I shook my head 'Nah i'll wait here with wheelin' i respond and wheelin nods while standing next to me. 'okay we'll be back.' she walks off with hwasa and moonbyul. I heard a slam and i hear a small whimper. 

I know whos it belongs to right away. I whip around to see wheelin pressed againsted the locker by kim jennie and i roll my eyes as i push her off (WAHHH IM SORRY BLINKS. I love blackpink but this is just apart of the story) 'Yo what the hell is wrong with you sickos.' i say and help wheelin up. I was about to walk away with wheelin in my arms but i hear her scream. I jerk to a stop just to see her hair getting pulled by lisa (again im sorry it hurts my poor heart to write this). I slap her and she released her hold. Wheelin falls to the floor crying which only pissed me off more since she means a lot to me. 'What the actual f*ck is wrong with you. How dare you hurt my wheelin.' i say as i clench my fist. Jennie scoffs and rolls her eyes 'well maybe this wouldn't have happened if you stayed away for bts.' I rolled my eyes. 'You idiots are unbelievable. That is the dumbest thing ive ever hear. well aside from your annoying voices.' i heard a bunch or 'ooo burn's' around me and i smirked. Jennie rolled her eyes and she was about to say something but i stopped her. 'Yeah mhm keep rolling your eyes. Who knows maybe you will actually find a brain back their' i heard another round of 'ooo's. Wheelin stands back up and slowly pulls my arm telling me to stop. I only stood my ground. Wheelin walks in front of me to try turn me around to start walking. I started turning around until i see rose reaching to grab wheelin again. I was quick to grab her arm and push her down.'DONT touch her'.Rose  screams a little when she falls. Blackpink gasps and helps her to stand up. 

'How dare you hurt rose.' Lisa says. 'tsk. Roses are red Violets are blue. I have 5 finger and the 3rd is for you' I say and flip them off.

 Lisa reaches and punches me in the face. I stumble a bit but regain my balance. 'First you take my hobi oppa then you take jennies man then you push my unnie. So that what you get .Maybe dont slut around ' 

I burst out laughing and wheelin is giggling next to me. Soon the rest of mamamoo comes back to help. 'Oh honey 1. Dont call hoseok hobi. only me and unnie can call him that. 2. hobi is MY oppa. Yes he is my brother so what. 3. Namjoon is MY boyfriend so leave him the f*ck alone. 4. im not the slut in this fight. honey it you. oh and last but not least You hit wheelin. so your dead. oh and maybe dont look behind you.' i say while pointing behind them. They slowly turn around and gasp as they see BTS Towering over them with clenched jaws.

'O-Oppas I- um They started it. um they were spreading lies saying that hobi is related to that mutt.' Lisa say while pointing at me.

'What did you just say about my sister.' Every one gasps as they see J-hope looking pissed as he steps out in front of Lisa. People were only used to seeing happy and cheerful j-hope but you flicked the switch. You messed with his little sister. 

'Best run little girls' I say while looking and wheelins growing bruise on her back.

'Cause you just left a mark on my wheelin' i say while clenching my fist.

A/N:
My god this was tiring. Im sad to say that this story might have to end soon. Im sorry. But i do hope that you enjoyed this chapterr  💜💜

-Jamie 💜