Cant hide it

'So its true'

Your pov:

You tense up and slowly turn around. As you expected, Namjoon is standing at the door with wide eyes. 'W-what are you doing here?'You stutter. His wide eyes closed a bit and he smirked and walked closer. 'You kissed my cheek and ran. You think I would leave with only a kiss on a cheek.?' he chuckled 'No no baby girl' he smirked as you looked down. 

'YOU WHAT!!!!' You flinch as you heard hobi and the girls scream. The girls start fan girling and hobi looks like hes gonna pass out. 'YOU KISSED HIM JUNG Y/N YOU BETTER RUN!!' hobi yells. You squeal and run around the living room. You were about to run past namjoon to get to the kitchen until he sticks his arm out to stop and pick you up. 'Y-Yah joonie nooo let me gooo!! hes gonna kill meee!!' hobi soon catches up and stops.

'Here you go hyung.' Namjoon says as he passes you to him. 'TRAITORRR!!!HAHAHHAHAH HOBII NOOOO HAHAHHAHAH' you start laughing since hobi starts tickling you. Mamamoo was practically peeing their pants. 'HAHAHHAHHA WHAT THE- HAHAHHAH WAIT HAHAHA UNNIE WHEN DID YOU HHAAHAH GET HERE' Said as you see dawon recording....once again.....'Ive been here when i heard running.' 'AHHHHH HAHAHHAH A HOBI STOPPPEEUUU. JOONIE??? GIRLS??HAHAHHAHAHHA ANYONEE???? HAHAHAHHAH' joonie walks up to you.' I was supposed to kiss you first.' He smirks Hobi suddenly stops 'KIM NAMJOON YOUR DEAD' hobi yells. Namjoon was fast to pick me up and run to his car with me in his arms ' WHAT THE F- NAMJOON GIVE US BACK OUR SISTER.' hobi and dawon yell. 

Namjoon laughs and he puts me in the car and slides in next to me. 'LOCK THE DOORS MR. PARK AND HURRY.' The driver jumps and quickly locks the door. Hobi and dawon knocks on the door- well dawon knocks but hobi pounds. The poor driver jumps again 'OPEN NAMJOON' Hoseok yells. 'OOOWWW' 'you pabo dont pound on the window or you will break it' dawon unnie says after she smacked his head. 'Drive please.' joonie said sweetly to mr park. 'B-but sir the kids?' 'ugh fine we'll talk here' he says. He suddenly turns to me and i jump. jeez whats with all these jumping i thought 'now explain please.' he says. i nod and explain everything

5 mins later (sorry your girl is lazyyy)

'Ohhh hm well i dont know why you feel that way. We definitely wont let them touch you.' he said reassuringly. 'sigh* i know but still.' i look down 'hey hey look at me.' he says softly and lifts my head up slowly. 'Your keeping this to yourself....How about you at least tell the rest of the boys and we settle things out?' I stay quiet. 'But i think we should get oppas input first.' i say 'ITS FINE! IM OKAY WITH IT!' i jump '  WHAT THE F*CKING CHEESE AND SPRINKLES!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!' i yell 

Everyone laughed at my choice of curse words. I heard a deep chukle and saw the driver laughing too while reading a newspaper. 'Oh and by the way y/n?' i hum in response 'You took my job.' i look at him confused. He leans and whispers in my ear 'I was supposed to kiss you first' i get deep red. Then he leaned and kissed me. It soon broke when we heard.the.car.door.open. 'NAMJOON!!!' the poor driver jumps for the 50th time.'what the how did you get in' namjoon says. 'i have my ways' hobi says while taking my arm. 'Yah YAh leave them aloneee' unnie yells but hobi pulls me away. 'hold my sunshine please' hobi said to dawon. 'Hyung??? what are you doin- YAH!' namjoon was cut off when j-hope grabbed him by the ear and pulled hi into the house. He turns to the driver 'umm you can go home. he's gonna stay the night' hobi gives him an innocent smile. The driver nods and drives away. Dawon was walking me into the house but joonie grabbed my arm.' pwease dont leave me hobi might kill me' i giggle then pat his head. 'Dont worry dawon told me that wheelin called the others so they might just come and save to save you.' i kiss his cheek and walk with dawon. I hear a yelp from joonie. 'HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE NAMJOON HYUNG!' I turn around and see the rest of bangtan at the gate. Dawon holds my hand and walks with me to let them in. They run in and pull hobi off namjoon. He instantly runs behing me and hugs me from behind. ' i thought i was gonna die' he whispers with a pout. i giggle and pat his hands with my free one since unnie is still not letting go.

'Soooo whats going on.' Taehyung asked 

'Me and y/n have to tell you something' hobi says as yoongi still holds him down from pouncing on joonie. 'oohh is it about the thing' yoongi asks. We both nod. 'WELL ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME' yoongi yells and hobi flinches. 'Huh what thing'

'Me and y/n are dating.' I freeze and dawon tightens her hand. 'WHAT' all of bantan yells 'YOU IDIOT NOT THAT!! WE MEANT THAT ME AND Y/N ARE RELATED!' Hobi yells while trying to get out of yoongis grasp to get to namjoon. Yoongis graps only tightens 'WHAATTTT!!!!' bangtan yells even louder.

'yes its true' I say in barely a whisper

'hobi is my brother.' 

A/n:

sorry this was rushed. i hope it wasnt as bad

-jamie ssi