i

"Holy shit guys did you see that!?" I scream at my stream as i almost fall into lava.

Georgenotfound 'nice save'

"Oh my god gogy!!! Join my vc nowwww!!!" I scream into my mic as i see that George was watching my stream. While waiting for him to join i thank all the donations i missed, and laugh at all of the 'gogy' comments that i'm now receiving in chat.

"Skyeeeee!!" Georges voice beams into my headset, making the chat go even crazier.

"George!! hello its been forever!"

"What do you mean we just streamed together yesterday." George says making both of us laugh.

"Yeah yeah oh well, it still feels like its been forever." I say pouting my lip at my stream.

George and i do small chit chat for a little bit just talking about our days while i continue to try and beat Minecraft.

"So Dream is planning on doing another Manhunt vs 3 video, but we need another person so would you maybe want to do it with us?" Now yes i am very close with George and Sapnap (Nick) but i wasn't really the closest with Dream (Clay) so it took me a second to give an answer.

"Sure why not, itll be fun!" I smile into my stream while the chat starts going crazy.

Random 1 'yesssss'

Random 2 ' omg no way'

Random 3 'the collab we never knew we needed'

"Awesome, thanks so much! Im about to go inform the boys so ill talk to you later yeah?"

"Alright George thanks for stopping by, have a good night."

George leaves the vc and i'm left with the chat. I start talking to them about what i think is going to end up happening tomorrow. Personally, i think that it'll be easy as could be. 3 people all going after the same person? Yeah it'll be a piece of cake.

~~~

My stream goes on for about an hour longer, but after finally beating the game i decide to end it.

"Thank you all to those who donated, gifted, and just stopped in to watch the stream, it means so much to me. There wont be any stream tomorrow because George, Sapnap and i will be hunting down Dream, and i can't wait for you guys to see that video. Heres a little self plug, make sure to follow me on all other accounts to keep up to date with me and what i'm doing. Thank you all again, see you later, byeee!"

I shut down my pc and change into comfy clothes, while hopping in my bed.

Dreamwastaken has requested to dm you

Dream

hey Skye, George just told me that you were down to do the video with us. Thank you so much it really means a lot. Ive seen a couple of your videos and streams and i think you'll fit right in with all of us.

Skye

yeah no problem, i think its gonna be a ton of fun, i'm so excited. and yeah i know, i was thinking about it when George asked me to play, i'm surprised all four of us have never played together before, hopefully good things will come out of this :)

Dream

i'm sure of it! cant wait, ill text you all of the details in the morning so you're prepared

Skye

alright awesome, have a good night Dream!

Dream

you too Skye :)

irl

I scrolled through twitter for about an hour, liking and retweeting a ton of things, and seeing everybody already hyping up the Manhunt vs 3 video like it already came out. But soon the drowsiness took over me and i fell right to sleep.