vii

I wake up not being able to move, as Clays arms are wrapped around my waist tightly. I quickly take out my phone and go to text Maia.

iMessage

Skye
MAIA!!! SOS SOS

Maia
holy shit are you okay what happened, are you okay?!

I quickly take a picture, showing Dreams head on my shoulder as he's fast asleep, (of course i cover his face for his own privacy)

Maia
what the fuck you guys are literally adorable :((

Skye
dude he's so fucking adorable :(( how am i supposed to keep myself composed for a week!

I hear a chuckle behind me and quickly set my phone down. I turn to face towards Clay and he just sits there and smirks at me.

"Please tell me you didn't see that."

"You think i'm adorable Skye." Clay says while pouting, trying not to smile.

"Yeah no." I say while going to stand up.

"Noooo don't leave i was just playing around." Clay says while pulling me back in towards him. "If it helps i think you're adorable too!" Clay says while poking my nose and smiling.

"Awe does dweamy weamy have a crush on me."

"You're the one to talk, going and sending pictures of me to your friends."

"You cant talk either, George told me what you said."

"Wait he told you?" Clays face immediately drops.

"I mean nooo, but he did bring up that you said something, he didn't tell me what though." I quickly say faking a pout hoping i didn't upset Clay.

"Okay good you scared me."

"Get up losers!! We're trying to go places." Tommy screams while banging on the door.

"Tommy stop it leave them alone." Tubbos soft voice says as their voices start to fade away.

"Ughhhh i guess we should head down there." Clay says while stretching.

I walk down first Clay following down behind me. "Good morning everyone!" I say, everyone saying good morning and smiling, except for Tommy, he just flicks me off but i ignore him.

I run up and snatch a waffle out of Nicks hands while sitting next to him.

"Yo Dream get your girl."

"So whats the plan for today guys?" I quickly say trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"I think we should maybe just walk around town, maybe take some pictures, go for a stroll on the beach." Wilbur suggest everyone quickly agreeing.

Soon everyone finishes their breakfast, and heads to their room to get ready for today. I throw on an oversized blue shirt, some black shorts, and my checkered slip on vans. I keep my hair how it is, wavey, then throw on a bit of mascara.

"You look nice today." Clay says while standing behind me in the mirror.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I look at him seeing he's wearing a white long sleeve shirt with the word 'Nirvana' written on it, with some black jeans, and some vans.

"Are you trying to flirt with me Skye?" Clay says pretending to be shocked.

"Would you be okay with that?" I say while turning to face him.

He lifts his hand and pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. "Id be blessed to have you flirt with me Skye."

"Welp too bad i'm not." I say chuckling and walking away.

"You're lyinggg."