xii

Today's my birthday what a coincidence, any birthday twins?? (sep 8)
~~~

I woke up extra early today, making sure not to wake up Clay while slipping out of bed. I go out in the kitchen and get started on making my famous birthday breakfast. (Its really only pancakes and bacon, but i thinks its the best birthday breakfast you could get, cause i made it obviously.)

About 10 minutes pass and George and Sapnap finally wake up and walk out of their room.

"Is he up yet?" George asks while sneaking into the kitchen.

I nod my head no while i finish up the pancakes. I write a little 'happy birthday' with a heart on the pancakes, and put slices of strawberries on top of it.

"Im bout to go wake him up get your presents and stuff out here." I say while tip toeing back to the room.

I climb over and straddle Clay while poking him a little bit.

"Happy birthday love." I say while starting to kiss all over his face.

A smile forms on his face, and he rolls over so he's on top of me.

"Thank you." He says while kissing me.

"Come onnn we've got stuff out there for you." I say while trying to move from under him.

"Why cant we just stay here it'll be fun." He says with a smirk.

"You're crazy Clay you know that?" I say finally squirming out from under him. He just lays there all spread out sighing.

"Come on lets go!!" I say while holding my hand out.

He finally takes it and we head into the kitchen.

"CLAYYYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" George and Nick both scream, making Clay smile.

"Look! I made you the world famous birthday breakfast!" I say while shoving the plate to him.

"Thank you." He kisses my head making me smile.

"Um can we keep this pg 13? Thanks." Nick says while George makes gagging faces in the back.

We all finish up our breakfast and Dream opens up his presents thanking all of us.

George and Nick go into their room to get ready and so do Clay and I.

"So" I say while plopping on the bed. "I talked to George and Nick today, and we all agreed that today was you and i's day to celebrate, and tomorrow you three can celebrate. So I've come of with the best plan for us today." I say gladly smiling up at Clay.

"Im perfectly okay with that. So whats the plan?" He asks while coming up and cupping my face.

"I cant tell you yet, its a surprise. Just wear something nice."

"Ughhhhhh" He sighs while walking away.

Dreamwastaken

375,281 likes

375,281 likes

Dreamwastaken best way to spend my birthday if you ask me

-Skyeeez :))
-Georgenotfound its gonna be better with the boys tomorrow
-Sapnap happy birfday dweam

The day was almost half way over. So far, we goofed around the house for a little bit, we went to an arcade, had an amazing meal at Taco Bell, and now we were headed to the beach to watch the sunset.

We were sitting on the beach holding hands just staring at the water. I know it sounds cheesy but it was actually really nice.

"Thank you so much for today Skye, this has seriously been the best birthday yet."

I smiled a bit and passed a small box onto Clays lap. I snuck out and got it for him last night while everyone was sleeping.

"Oh shit where did that come from." I say while frantically looking around.

"You're so stupid." He just laughs at me. He opens the box and its a necklace with my name on it.

"I know its cheesy and most likely a bit too soon because we literally just started dating yesterday, but i don't know i thought it would be cute." I get cut off my Clays lips touching mine, immediately making me smile.

"I love it Skye thank you so much." He says as he finally pulls away.

~~~

Ive got to say today was pretty successful. Im pretty sure, hopefully, Clay enjoyed it as much as i did. As soon as we got home Clay passed out not even being able to see the cake we got him

I snap a quick photo of him lying his head on my shoulder while he sleeps, and block out his face of course.

@ Skyeeez Happy Birthday Dream:)
~insert photo~

~~~
the "insert picture" is disgusting but i couldn't with the life of me find a good picture so just imagineeee