xiv

Did anyone else enjoy 'Love or Host' as much as i did? like i was smiling the whole time i loved it so much

~~~

It's been four months since Clay and i have started dating, and let me say its been the best four months I've ever experienced. After i went back to the UK Clay and i talked every single day non stop. After about a month we finally made it officially to all the fans. Mostly all of them were supportive but there was always the few that didn't approve.

We visited each other a couple more times since then, each time getting harder and harder to say goodbye. We tried our best to work through it though.

It was Christmas time now, George, Nick, and Maia were all down in Florida at Clays to celebrate Christmas together. Maia was Georges new 'boo thing' they havent made anything official, but we all know they both like each other though.

Right now Maia was on the couch watching George and Nick play just dance, and Clay and i were in the kitchen just talking.

"Hey i have an early present for you." I smile widely while handing Clay a box.

This gift was really really big, life changing to be exact, so i was a bit nervous to give it to him.

He looks over at me while smiling and starts to unwrap the gift. Inside was a small sign the front saying 'got room for a roommate?' and the back saying 'i'm moving to Florida!'

Clay admires it for a second letting what it says process in his mind.

"Really? Like this isn't a joke right, you're actually serious?" All i do is nod my head as i see his face start to light up with joy.

"Holy shit!" He shouts while picking me up and spinning me around. "You're gonna stay here right?" He finally says wile setting me down.

"Thats the plan if you're okay with it."

"Im more than okay with it." He smirks while kissing me.

"Ive gotta go tell the guys!" He shouts while running to the boys, Maia and i just sit back and watch them all start to freak out.

~~~

"So when do you plan on moving down here?" Clay asks while he plays with my hair.

"Most likely in a month or two. I have to pack all my things and get them all sent down here so that'll take a bit."

"This is going to be amazing!" He stares at me for a minute not saying anything, pushing the strand of hair behind my ear like always. "I love you so much Skye." The butterflies form in my stomach, and my cheeks turn a bright pink.

"I love you too Clay." He cups my face into his hands and kisses me passionately making sure to get his point made.

~~~

It was now Christmas day and all of us were sat around the tree opening presents, getting excited like little kids.

We watched a Christmas story about a thousand times while it replayed on tv, made christmas cookies, and just joked around while enjoying each other.

~~~

"Whats up guys , hows everyone doing!!" I say to my stream watching everyone start to pour in.

"We are going to be playing on the smp today, but for right now i have a huge announcement to tell all of you guys" The chat starts going crazy, trying to guess what i'm about to say.

"Ive kept you guys waiting long enough, so the big announcement is i'm going to be moving in with Dream!!" The chat starts going absolutely insane not even being able to read a single message.

"I know guys i'm excited too!!" I laugh a little. "Ill talk more about it later, but for right now lets get our smp on!!"

A dono comes through reading, 'But what about Celestia?' It catches me a little off guard but i just ignore it and Continue on with my game.