xiii

This chapter isnt the best, but i just started school again, and im trying to find a job rn, so my bad, Ill make sure to try and stay on top of it :)

~~~

Dream Pov

I wake and see Skye fast asleep, a smile sneaks onto my face and i kiss her head. I quietly slip out of bed and head out to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of oj.

I fiddled with my necklace as George came out of his room.

"Ready for this epic day today?" He says while also pouring a glass of oj.

"Yeah of course." I laugh a little bit.

"How are you and Skye doing?"

It takes me a second to reply, my mind drifting off to something else, "Good good." He gives me a weird look but brushes it off luckily.

After a few minutes of talking with George i walk back into the room and slip back into bed with Skye. I brush my fingers through her hair as i admire her. She's so beautiful.

Her eyes slowly start to flicker open and she smiles as soon as she sees me.

"Hello" She says leaning up and kissing my cheek.

We sit there just chatting for awhile, then we both decide its finally time to get up. I throw on a somewhat good looking outfit since im going out with the guys today.

Skye and i walk out into the living room where George and Nick are.

"Dude today is going to be amazing!" Nick shouts as soon as he sees me making us all laugh.

Later that day

Georges Pov

Clay, Nick, and I were all out to eat right now, things have been going good so far, but Clay seemed a bit, distracted.

Sapnap and i were having a good time laughing and sharing stories, but Clay just sat there typing away on his phone, occasionally chipping to act like he was listening.

A smile started appearing on his lips so i decided to bring it up.

"Ouuu Skye making you smile huh?" I say while cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh uh, yeah, ha ha." He stutters while putting his phone down right away.

He quickly changes the subject making the whole thing sus, but i just push it off and assume its nothing.

The night goes on, staying the same most of the way through. Nick and I talking and having a good time, Clay just back on his phone randomly popping in. It could've been better but the night was still good.

We make it back to the house and Skye is there just chilling watching movies. We all join her finishing up, then all head off to our rooms.

"Hey sap, do you think Clay was acting kind of weird today." I ask while hopping into the bed.

"I mean yeah but he was probably just replying to all the birthday messages."

"Yeah youre right." My mind didnt really want to agree with it but i guess Sap had a point, so i just pushed past it and started to sleep.