viii

woah 3 chapters in one day, poggers:)
anyway i'm planning on writing another story soon, would you guys want it to be about Sapnap, George or Punz??
~~~

Skyeeez

194,384 likes

194,384 likes

Skyeeez :)

-Dreamwastaken woah thats me!
-Georgenotfound get off my mans Skye
-Random 1 are you guys dating
-Mxmtoon i ship it

As of right now all of us were just in a little park area near the beach taking pictures together.

"Make sure the get my good side." I hear Tommy say and immediately start cracking up.

"Oh shut up Skye you know what!" Tommy starts going on about one of his raging fits but i just ignore it, changing my attention over to Clay and George. They were taking tons of selfies on Sapnap and i's phones.

"So you like him don't you." Nick asks nudging my arm. I just smile still looking at Clay.

"Promise not to tell him?" I say while sticking my pinky out to him.

"Promise, but if i were you i would tell him," He says while linking pinkies, "You guys have a lotttt in common." He says while winking at me.

What does that even mean? Does Clay like me back, he couldn't, he would've told me i'm sure of it.

"Hey were gonna head down to the beach would you guys like to come?" Niki says while walking up to us.

"Yeah of course, kids lets go." I say while laughing a bit seeing how mad the guys get as i call them 'kids'

~~~

Weve all just been sitting in the sand goofing around for about 20 minutes now. Tommy and Tubbo were wrestling, and Wilbur and Niki were down by the shore collecting sea shells.

Clay stands up and looks down at me offering me his hand. "Would you like to walk with me?"

I stand up taking his hand, before fully walking away i look back at Nick and see him mouth, 'tell him' i just giggle and continue walking.

We get a bit far away from the group, but we're still able to see them. Were just standing by the shore feet in the water.

"So i have something I've been meaning to tell you." Clay says kicking around the water.

"Ive actually got something i need to tell you too."

"Ladies first" He says making me giggle.

"Okay well, i hope you don't think i'm crazy for this, and i hope its not to soon, but I've got feelings for you Clay." I finally admit, trying my best not to look at him.

"What the heck Skye you stole my thunder!! I wasn't gonna say that!" Clay says immediately making me turn to look at him.

"Is this the part where we kiss?" I say laughing a little bit.

Clay pushes my hair behind my ear, and cups my face in his hands, he stares at me for a second then pushes his lips onto mine. The world stops for a second and its just him and i.

He pulls away my face still in his hands.

"I was just joking but thats okay too."

"Holy shit i'm so sorry i thought.." I cut him off by kissing him again.

I pull away and he's just smiling.

"We should probably make our way back now." I say and we both start walking back.

George and Nick keep there eyes on me as we finally arrive back with the group. I give them a quick thumbs up and they immediately start hitting each other with wide eyes.

We all sit there for a bit longer, but finally start to head back.

~~~

As soon as we get home everyone just makes there way back to their rooms, exhausted.

Right as i make it in the room i flop on the bed almost immediately passing out. I feel Clays lips press against my head as he pulls a blanket over my body.

"Goodnight Skye." He says. All i do is smile, and slip into my sleep.