Voice Recording #7: Not okay-

Voice Recording #7:  Not okay-; Violet ####

The Recorder clicks on as usual...

".....Not much happened today... I have to have a bandage around my cheek...I got hurt... Seeing my blood drip from my cheek gave me a new fear of death... and things i shouldn't have to go through..... Sam... He is getting set up with one of the girls that just came down.. One of the twins...

Above the surface they are known as the highest peak of rich, popular and attractive.. I know i don't compare... I suppose it's not my choice....

Back... to what's actually important...

I was wondering around harmlessly... Silently...

One of those huge machine men came after me, with the drill spinning quickly..

Everything flashed.. My whole life.. I ran as soon as i gained mind enough to. It.... It was so scary... It swung at me... I couldn't dodge it fully and it cut into my cheek..."

She was silent for a while...

"Sam... helped me, i mean not that it was out of kindness... The big machine attacked him as well. I mean... He took care of it... He is only a couple years younger than me yet he can take care of himself in this place...

Who am i kidding.. He will probably adore Lilien.... She is perfect in every way... and loves powerful, rich men... I wouldn't be surprised if she flirted with Fontaine honestly... It wouldn't be a surprise...

One thing i do have is my opinions and my thoughts... Like... I actually get to know people before i even talk around them.... I have only talked around people if Ryan asked a question or had me explain my reasoning for doing something...

Lil, as Ryan and her parents call her, is quite an open woman.. Anyone can know anything.... I don't really know how she can have such open trust for people...She has no concern with what people will do with the information she gives them... I don't even tell my name until i trust them...."

A small click of a distant cane. The recorder was switched off quickly after it was shoved in its hiding spot..