Voice recording #8: Control

Voice recording #8: Control; Violet ####

    A recorder.. A new one.. Clicked on.

".... it's been a few more years since i've recorded anything....i know a lot more now...."
She sighed..

"For anyone who finds this... even me if they get to me.. My name is Violet.. I work-... worked... as a nurse.. I took care of people in Ryans industries that were sick and of course did normal check ups.. Most have left..  I am just locked away now...

Sam is acting odd... still... haven't actually talked to him yet.. He seems to do anything his father asks and.... It's just unlike him...."

Violet stayed silent for a few moments..

".. They say the date with Lil went good.. He was probably happy... Maybe that's why he is acting so good... Was...... Was he interested in no one... or.... No... he doesn't even know i exist.... It's hopeless for me... I killed the men of Ryan's that tried to flirt... i poisoned them.... No trace of anything left... Just looks like they had a heart attack... I guess i did that to myself... Killing the men who wanted to use me and going after someone who doesn't even know of my existence.... Other than i am a splicer... And that he could probably kill me with ease, if he wanted...."

She seemed to not want to talk anymore  she mumbled,
"I'm.... selfish.... I'm sorry...."

The recorder shut off