Voice Recording #9: Lights..

Voice Recording #9:  Lights..;Violet ####

The normal humming of the recorder turned on. As usual the now woman began to speak.

"I don't really know much of what's going on with Sam and Fontaine. Sam hasn't been around.
His dad has.. It's kinda odd.. I don't really know what it is about him that bothers me.. I guess i won't ever know.."

Violet sighed lightly

"Sam has been.. Gone... not in his own mind i guess... It's just.. At times he doesn't remember who i am... Things... were well between us before... He was kind to me.. He was my friend... He even had defended me... And helped me.. Not that a mind controlling plasmid couldn't change that. He doesn't do much really. He barely goes out of his home other than going to see Lil... I guess i can't blame him.. I don't go out unless i go to acadia...

It's such a beautiful place to sit... When you aren't being attacked by splicers...
I rather dislike the ones that teleport."

Softly the recorder was moved.
"... maybe I could try talking to him. I mean.. if i am able to find him... it will be kinda.. difficult... I guess...

Why is it always the light in a life to disappear. Why not the duds.. or the horrible people.... the one person we never want to leave.... leaves......"