Reader Bio

Y/N: Nani?! A story where I don't get put into Union, K.B.K.U., or any sort of dumbass academy where I don't get abuse, neglected, betrayed, or cheated on?! What kind of black magic is this?! Devil! Explain yourself!

Devil: Gladly, you see... I wanted to try something new that doesn't involve Union, K.B.K.U., or any academy that I know of or read. But then I realize something. The ongoing comic, Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi, is similar to the one that us authors are going with Union Academy stories so I wonder. "What if I do a male reader story in the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi." And that idea sparks my interest of making this story.

Y/N: So that means I get a family that didn't die or abuse and neglected me?

Devil: No, your family is dead in this story.

Y/N: MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Devil: What do you expect. I like doing dark heroes, anti-heroes, and anti-villains as they are a much better story than your normal heroes and villains story. But don't worry, you have a caretaker.

Y/N: *Sigh* Fine... But does that mean I'm...

Devil: No, the characters in this story are going be in their mid-teens.

Y/N: Oh thank fucking god for that. I don't want to become a pedophile or a damn lolicon lover...

Devil: If I do that. Then I would be banned from Wattpad and get arrested by the FBI.

Y/N: Let's just hope that it's not going to end like The Alien Hero from Dr. Vash.

Devil: He have made his choice and we have to respect it.

Y/N: Fine, does that mean I'm getting some personality in this story like Vandheer Lorde and the EXILE.

Devil: Yes, I feel like when I'm doing Reader bio, I give them some sort of a bland and generic description.

Y/N: Good now on to...

Y/N & Devil: The Reader Bios!

Name: Y/N L/N

Hair: Black with red tip

Eyes: Yellowish orange

Age: 16 

Family: Dead

Personality: Y/N is a mysterious boy that always wants to be by himself. He tried to avert attention away from him as much a possible as he dislikes being a center of attention. He is also a loner as he tried to avoid people only talking to them when it's necessary.

While talking to people, he speaks in a stoic and professional tone as it cause people to question him if he is really a teen.

Surprisingly, Y/N have a couple of friends and the people that he considers his family as he will do anything to protect, even going against impossible odds. While talking to his friends, he let out a warm comfort smile.

Appearance:

Like: Eating good foods, playing video games, reading books and manga, watching anime, sleeping, listening to music, cooking, racing, and watching good Youtube videos

Dislike: Being annoyed, bullies, heroes who always going on about being good, villains who always going on about being evil, naive people, people who can't cook, rapists, racists, sexists, and someone destroys his stuff.

Abilities:

Absolute combat: Achieved the highest level of combat proficiency (armed and unarmed) and are capable of performing superhuman/supernatural feats far beyond normal boundaries. Masters of this ability have acquired a state of mental, physical, and spiritual balance, making them even capable of defeating enemies with their mere presence. They are also capable of single-handedly defeating an entire army of opponents and even outmatch all high-level master combatants without any difficulty. They are completely unmatched by anyone who came before or who will come afterward, making them one of the most powerful opponents and a force to be reckoned with.

Absolute Strenght: Able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit a limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.

Absolute Survivability: Can survive anything, death cannot fully take them and the slightest bit of life-force will always remain when it should be impossible, even managing to fully recover. Their resilience is so staggering that even reality warping or existence erasure may not be enough to keep them down.

Invulnerability: Immune to any/all forms of physical damage/harm, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb.

Environmental Adaption: Able to survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.

Weapon Mastery: Master every weapon on Earth from melee weapons to firearms.

Indomitable will: He has unstoppable will power able to resist mind control and brainwashing.

One man army: He can fight overwhelming odds against him and defeat it with ease.

Raw power: He can resist, breakthrough and immune to powers, laws, natures illness, etc with sheer force and strength alone while defying logic itself.

Improbable weapons proficiency: He can use everything as a weapon from a pebble to a pencil.

Flawless Coordination: He can perform any physical activity without any difficulty.

Hypercompetence: He is naturally skilled in various fields at the unnatural level.

Badassery: Able to perform an insane stunt that would be or should be impossible for a normal being.

Unpredictability: He is unpredictable as his enemies have no idea what he might do.

Y/N: Sometimes that includes breaking the fourth wall.

Devil: God damn it, Y/N! You're not Deadpool!

Deadpool: Did somebody said Deadpool!

Devil: Deadpool get out of here!

Power:

Element Manipulation: Able to control the element even mixing them into something more powerful.

Teleportation: He can teleport anywhere across the world with these abilities no matter how far or how close it is. 

Healing: Able to heal many people with just a wave of his hand or a snap of his finger.

Summoning: He can able to summon soldiers to fight with him in his battle.

Theme:

Devil: That all for the Reader Bio. I'm thinking about doing an opening for this story in the next chapter.

Y/N: Wait, you going to make an opening?

Devil: Of course. I did it with my Return of the Kamen Rider on Fanfiction and other people are doing too. So why do it as well?

Y/N: You got a point. But it got to be a good opening.

Devil: So worry about it. Until then, Ja ne!