Opening

Hello, this is Devilmaycry407 here, and here is the opening of this story.

Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari. (Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky.)

The scene shows Y/N in his Megaville Academy uniform with a bag over his shoulder. He is walking down the street fill with people living their daily lives. The scene change showing Y/N's friend and love one showing on the screen.

Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari. (Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky.)

The scene change to Y/N standing on top of the building in his clothing with his friends beside him as they looking over at the city of Megaville. Instruments start playing as pictures of them starting to pop. Then a title appears on the screen.

The Unlikely Hero.

Hitotsu futatsu kane no ne wa hibiku... (Once, twice, the bell toll echoes...)

The scene change to the Powerpuff girls as they are flying through the sky.

Kokoro no naka e to hiroku fukaku. (Deeply, terribly, in my heart.)

The scene change to Dexter doing his experiment and creating new inventions in his laboratory.

Monogalari no you na ishi ga shizuku. (As a story tells, the rock will sink...)

The scene change to Bell playing with Gir in a green dog costume as they are having fun.

Sana naka niwa saizen rock tsuku. (With the best of Rock 'n' Roll inside.)

The scene change to Y/N laying on the ground, underneath the shade of a tree with his eyes close.

Jikan to tomo ni jidai wa ugoku. (Eventually, time will begin its trek.)

The scene change to Dr. X planning on world domination as he is sitting on his chair.

Nagareru ishi wa shizuka ni ugoku. (As the rock sinks silently lower.)

The screen then shows Jack training in his dojo as he is swinging a wooden sword.

Yo to chi tami ni sumashite Fine. (Fine, got it even with for the world, the earth, and the people.)

The screen then shows Y/N on the top looking toward the right while Bell is on the button looking toward the left.

G-O-O-D-Y

The scene then changed to Grim as he swings his scythe dragging the dead souls with him.

Hana to hikari makizoe ni shitari. (Bring the flowers and light the view.)

The screen then shows Y/N and Bell yelling at each other as they turn around and walk away. Then Courage the Cowardly Dog appears when he notices something behind, causing the dog to turn around and scream in fear.

The instrument starting to play as we see Y/N eating at the park with his friends.

Miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari. (Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky.)

We then see Y/N charging at the horde of monsters as he is taking them out with his martial arts skill.

Mishiranu omoi migaita jidai. (The era when we sharpened feelings, we'd never known.)

Y/N then grabs one of the monsters by the head with his bare hand as he set him on fire.

Koe iroaseru... (Your voice is fading...)

He then tosses away the burnt corpse and dodges one of the monster's attacks.

Don't act a Fool.

Y/N turn around with a fierce scowl on his face as he jumps into the horde of monsters.

Kirari hitomi tsui ni dareka no sakebi. (Our eyes sparkle as someone finally screams.)

The scene change to The Powerpuff Girls playing instruments as a band, causing the whole crowd to cheer.

Kaze ni omoi o, tsuki ni negai o. (Thoughts in the wind, wishes to the moon.)

The scene change to Y/N, Dexter, and The Powerpuff Girls walking toward Megaville Academy while having a conversation with each other.

Chikara aru kagiri ikiteku ne, kyou mo. (I'll live as strong as I can today again.)

Then the scene changes to the ground as people walking over it, leaving a colorful footprint on the ground.

Miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari. (Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky.)

The scene to Y/N standing still as the camera spin around.

Mishiranu omoi migaita jidai, koe iroaseru... Don't act a fool. (The era when we sharpened feelings we'd never know, your voice is fading...)

The scene change as two arrows appear on the screen from a corner as they go across each other. Bell appears on the top left of the screen while Y/N appears on the bottom right.

Boku-ra no omoi o itsuka dareka no mune ni. Hikari-tsuzuke yo. Ano hoshi no you mi. (One day our feelings will reach someone's heart. Shine on. Like that star.)

The scene change as pictures of Y/N, Bell, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter, Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Y/N's caretaker appear on the screen.

So what do you think? Good? Bad? Inbetween? Leave a comment down below and place a vote.

Ja ne!