Ending

Hello, everyone, this is Devilmaycry407 here and this is the ending of this story.

Ano hi mita sora akaneiro no sora wo. (Say, the sky we saw that day, the scarlet sky.)

The scene shows Y/N walking through the cemetery with a bouquet in his hands.

Nee kimi wa oboeteimasuka? (Do you remember it from that day?)

Y/N then stops as he arrives at his dead parent's tombstone. He places the bouquet on their grave as he let out a single tear.

Yakusoku chigiri shoka no kaze ga tsutsumu. (We made a promise and a vow while the early summer wind circled us.)

Y/N felt a hand place onto his shoulder as he turn around to see his caretaker giving him a comfortable smile on his face.

Futari yorisotta. (And we clung close together.)

Y/N then let out a smile on his face as they turn their attention toward the grave. Instrument starting to play as we see Y/N arriving at Megaville Academy.

Murai na egao no ura. (Your forced smile.)

We see Y/N and Jack having a spar together in the dojo as they equally match each other in terms of skills.

Nobita kage wo kakumau. (Holds elongated shadows.)

The scene change to Y/N talking to his friends as they notice something hidden pain in him.

Dakara Kizukanu furi saisei wo erabu. (I pretend not to notice and continue on.)

But Y/N notices their expression as he just gives them an assuring smile on their face. The instrument starting to play as we see photos of Y/N and his friends playing together.

Teeburu no ue no furuenai shirase machitsuzukete. (All the while waiting for you to deliver some news at the table.)

The scene change to Blossom's room with a book in her hands. She is reading the book when Bubble and Buttercup come into the room and hug her causing them to let out a smile on their face.

Kuuhaku no yoru mo kuru hazu no nai asa mo. (Empty nights, mornings that will never arrive.)

We then see Bell sitting on her bed in her room playing with GIR as the scene change to Y/N laying on his bed with his hands behind his head.

Zenbu wakattetanda. (I could see them from a mile away.)

Then monsters appear in the city as Y/N is ready to fight them.

Ano hi mita sora akaneiro no sora wo. (Say, the sky we saw that day, the scarlet sky.)

Y/N punches the monster right in the face as one of them appears behind him and about to attack. However, he was saved when the Powerpuff Girls show up as Buttercup kick the monster in the guts.

Nee kimi wa oboeteimasuka? (Do you remember it from that day?)

They kept battling the monster when Dexter appear on the battlefield in his Robo-Dexo 2000 as he fires a laser beam from its eyes at the horde of the monsters.

Hatasenakatta yakusoku wo daite. (While holding the promise we couldn't keep.)

The scene to Y/N holding a pocket watch in his hand with the words, 'Don't forget' engraved in it. He heard someone calling to him as he turn around to see his friend at the far distance with Bubble waving her hand at him.

Futari arukidasu. (We take our first steps down our own paths.)

Y/N was shocked at first but quickly got it over it as he turn around and smiles. He's walking toward them as a single ray of lights shines upon them.

What do you guys think? Good? Bad? So-so? Let me know at the comment down below and leave a vote.