Reunited

♡ ♡ ♡

Elise was seated next to Derick and one of her close friends from high school, Iris. Derick had laid his head against the headrest of the sofa, they had been reclining on. They had flown all way from Canada to New York just a attend "a stupid wedding" according to the very disinterested Derick. Elise had to drag him along as her plus one to avoid feeling left out in any situation. Derick would have refused if it wasn't for those puppy dog eyes she gave him. He had to agree, the woman was pretty good at convincing, no wonder their business was flourishing so well.

Iris was quite an inquisitive woman, she seemed truly impressed by Elise'e success. A wide smile adorned her face as she curiously threw questions at Elise, mostly about her career. The smile was a genuine one, Elise could tell but she was a little uncomfortable with all the attention she had been getting. She wasn't one who could comfortably boast about her success and glory. She kept playing with the hem of her dress as she politely answered Iris. The same dress Iris had been gushing about ever since she saw her sitting in a corner with Derick. It was from her very own collection and Elise did look stunning in it.

Elise's dress

Elise's dress

"If you don't mind me asking Eli...you and Damien..aren't together right?"