Tokoyami pov

I was snapped back from sleep when the bell that told me school was out for the weekend rang. I got up faster then anyone in class and briskly walked out of the classroom. I had to get to my sister! She would want to talk with me. During all hours of the day she is locked away in the basement where no light ever shines on her. The one time I had exposed her to light she had screamed in agony as a demon thing like my dark shadow but bigger and white came out of her. It had destroyed the entire basement floor and could've killed her. After that my horrible parents who understood nothing had tied her to a chair in a new basement with a blind fold that covered her eyes since that was what needed to make contact with light to activate her destructive quirk. As I was leaving my locker Kaminari came up to me.

" hey wanna come over Yaoyorozu-San is hosting a sleepover." He smiled. I shook my head no then paused. Mother and father wouldn't be home when I got there. Would it be safe to bring Hikari along with me. As long as she couldn't see a thinnf we'd all be okay.

" yes actually I'll only come if I can bring my twin sister along with me. But She's blind..." I began to trail off.

" that's perfectly fine. Just make sure she doesn't walk into anything. What's this sisters name?" Kaminari Wondered. 

" Hikari." I say then leave going home as fast as possible to get ready and tell Hikari what was happening.