Tokoyami pov

When I got home I rushed to the basement where my sister was sitting on the floor of the basement with toys surrounding her in the dark. A blindfold covered her eyes. She was currently playing with a ragged doll. She had named it,  Jiyu which meant Freedom. Without being able to see me she still glanced up.

" Fumikage! You're home!" She said getting to her feet and walking over still unable to see. Anyone would just think she could see threw the blindfold era he couldn't see. 

" yeah and since mother and father aren't here. I was gonna see if you wanted to come to a sleepover. It's with my classmates." I say to her. She nodded and smiled.

" yes please!" I smiled to myself.

" I'll get something for you to chance into. But we'll need you to keep the blindfold on. I'm sorry." I say to her while helping my sister up the stairs. 

After I gathered everything I texted Yaoyorozu that I was heading over with my twin sister who is blind. She gave me a thumbs up and the two of us left the house. She knew the basement super well but walking down a simple sidewalk was a challenge.

By the time we got to the party it had been a half n hot when it would've takin me shot ten minutes. I knocked on the doo. Mina-San opened it. She smiled at me.

" oh is this your girlfriend Tokoyami-Kun?" She smirked.

" no. This is my twin sisterZ she's blind and I couldn't leave her at home." I say. Mina looked to Hikari and then back to me.

" alright then! Come in in Hikari-San ! My name is Mina Ashido just call me Mina. It's nice to meet you!" Smiled to pink haired girl. The only Problem was that she was speaking to Hikari as if she were also deaf.