No ones pov

It was around 4:20 in the morning and three people weren't asleep yet. Though three included Deku, Tokoyami and Hikari. Hikari rarely was able to sleep. And being somewhere new wasn't helping. Deku was awake trying to fine the perfect moment to ask Tokoyami about training his sister with Aizawa. And Tokoyami was awake because he was watching over his twin.

" please Hikari try to get some sleep." Offered Fumikage. He was desperate now. Though he himself rarely was able to get any sleep because of his dark shadow. This was still tiresome.  After about ten more minutes Hikari finally dozed off. Tokoyami was about to also crawl into his sleeping bag when Deku whisper yelled his name.

" hey, Tokoyami. I was thinking since your twin has such an amazing quirk. And when it does get out of hand she can just train with Aizawa. Please at least give it a shot." Deku smiled hope filling his eyes. Though it vanished when he noticed that his classmates face had darkened.

" what's the matter Yokoyami?" Midoriya Wondered. The boy didn't respond.

" Locked away because she was too powerful. Blind to her own power. Never even saw light, only darkness. that is my twin, Hikari Tokoyami. I'm sorry Midoriya but I snuck Hikari out tonight. She never leaves and she isn't blind. I hated how my mom and dad treat her as trash but. I can't I don't I want I wanted Hikari to live nicely without fear of a quirk. I wish she was just quirkless." Whispered Tokoyami his voice cracking near the end. Midoriya has to disagree with the last part. Being quirkless had been horrible.

" you don't actually wish she were quirkless you are scared that training her will result in death." Midoriya corrected he knew it wasn't his place to say but he couldn't stop himself. At those exact words Tokoyami looked to his sister then to the blindfold. He had forgotten her eye color.

" I guess but my parents won't like this- at all."