Aizawa pov

I glanced up and saw two of my normal students, Midoriya and Tokoyami though by Tokoyami's side was a short girl with a blindfold on. I couldn't tell what she was wearing since my classroom was only being lit by my small lamp, but her long white hair was something I wasn't able to miss.  Her hair was a pure white and it fell all the way to her mid-back. I couldn't tell her eye color due to the blindfold.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Aizawa. so you're my brothers teacher?" she said looking at where I was even with the blindfold on. I nodded then remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yes I am. your his twin correct? I hear your name is Hikari." I say back she nodded her head turning to exactly where her brother was standing.

"Did you hear that!? someone knows who I am!!" she smiled at Tokoyami. He smiled and patted her head.

"so from what i understand her quirk is yours but stronger and more powerful in the light? and since light it almost everywhere her power energy is on overload at all times." I say looking at Tokoyami. he nodded.

"alright then can she use her quirk with the blindfold on?" I asked them. again Tokoyami nodded his head.

"Alright show me." I say leaning back in my seat not wanting to get up because I was comfortable with my feet in my yellow ratty sleeping bag.
I watched as Hikari lifted her hands up and a bright glowing light filled the room. when I was able to see again I looked at Hikari's hand. there lay a small chain made of light and on the end of the small chain was my head.  a glass version of my head... how the hell did she do that when she's wearing a blindfold and can't see a thing?!

~time skip~

No ones pov

Training seemed to go one for about three hours. Hikari had gotten a bit of control of her quirk with only a little practice. by the end of the session they had covered a lot of things.

"can I come back please Aizawa!!??" Hikari was also a lot more happy than before. Aizawa looked at the girl and smiled. yup Shota Aizawa that teacher who expelled people just for the hell of it smiled at a someone who wasn't even his own student.

"Yes of course." He said back.

"Thank your brother for bringing you here to be trained. your quirk is amazing. it's almost as if with enough practice you could be a mistress of light.