3

Hikari pov

I stepped in holding onto my brothers a. He led me to where everyone else was. I sat down on fluffy carpet and tried locating all the people who I guessed were looking at me.

" everyone Tokoyami and his sister have joined us!" Mina said.

Tokoyami pov

Everyone I troduced themselves to my sister before they turned their attention to their phones and spoke to each other.z I was left to entertain my sister. She turned to me and smiled.

" alright what did you do today?" I asked her. She smiled and told me all about how she had played with dolls and layers with a key that she had made. Wait she made a key?!

" hey Hikari. Can I see the key?" I asked. She nodded and opened up her hand a small key formed from nothing but light formed in her hand. She handed it to me. It was as heavy as a metal plate but looked as if t would weigh nothing. But one thing was for sure. Somehow even without her eyes being shown to any sort of light for her entire life she was able to use her quirk.

" can you make another one?" I asked her she nodded and this time when I watched the key form out of no where her white hair floated up a little bit along with a faint purple glow underneath the blindfold. This was her quirk their was no doubt. And to use a quirk without any light was just as hard as getting Dark Shadow to go to the beach. And that was pretty hard. Hikari has to be pretty dangerous.