𝟥: team bonding

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

the team and i laughed as we made our way back to the hotel with our arms around each other.

"man that was the best team bonding ever!" adam said happy.

"sure was banksie." i said smiling as we walked the dark streets of los angeles with proud grins plastered on our faces.

that was fun.

*rewind*

fulton, dean and i were doing this car racing simulator game, jamming out to you ain't seen nothing yet by poorboys.

everything was going pretty well. the team and i were pretty much family in under two hours. they were fun people so you could never really get bored around them.

"hey guys. we're ordered pizza, are you guys gonna eat?" kenny came up as i won the race.

"yeah!" i cheered and pumped my fist in air.

"you cheated!" fulton and dean complained because this was my 5th win in a row and we were betting money.

"you snooze, you loose. now pay up boys!" i grinned and stuck my hand out. they groaned and each took out a five dollar bill out of their pocket and gave it to me. i did a little victory dance.

then i turned to kenny. "sure ken, i could go for some pizza and tell you what guys, i'll buy us slushees before we leave." i say to fulton and dean who's faces lit up.

fulton wasn't much of a talker when i first met him but now he's like my older brother, always trying to protect me and stuff.

"thank you!" they praised and hug me. i chuckled, "let's go get our slushees."

fulton and portman may be big and tough, but they sure act like kids.

we all got up and walked with kenny to the food area.
i paid for fulton, dean and i's slushees and we got seated at one of the booths that team usa occupied. i sat in between averman and dean who had fulton to his left. jesse, luis, kenny and russ in front of us.

the waitress gave us our pizza and we stared at the cheesed beauty in pure awe before digging in. we all socialized with each other across booths with the other half of the team while we ate.

i laid my head on dean's shoulder and he started twirling my hair around his finger as we listened to the boys talk.

"that iceland chick bombay was foolin' around with is a major groupie." jesse spoke.