𝟫: aftermath

riz' outfit^

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

so it was the next day.

everyone leaves tomorrow.

portman and i haven't had the talk. but i'm not really bothered by it, i have today and tomorrow to talk to him.

currently, everyone is packing their things so that we can have a campfire later. it wasn't really our idea, it was bombay's. but we all just agreed on it because we couldn't agree on anything else.

russ and i already had taken our stuff back to our houses so we were just hanging out in the lobby. we were just sitting down and throwing a beanbag ball back and forth while talking.

"so you and portman a couple yet?" russ smirked as he threw the ball to me.

i shook my head no, "nope." i caught it. "we haven't even talked about that type of stuff yet." i threw the ball back to him.

"well do you know what you're gonna say?" he tossed it to me.

i took the beanbag in my hand and thought for a second before replying, "actually no. i decided that i'd just go with the flow if the talk came up." i threw the ball.

"good choice. you'd be sweating your nonexistent balls off if you focused on what you'd say." he said catching the ball.

"true." i chuckle. "so what do you think is gonna happen after this?"

"after what?" he asked confused as he threw it back to me.

i caught it, "like after everyone leaves and goes home. you think we're ever gonna see em again?" he threw the ball at me. i swiftly caught it with ease.

he shrugged, "i hope so."

i nodded, "me too."

"hey guys, what are y'all doin'?" dwayne said as he approached us.

"playin' catch. you all packed, cowboy?" i answer.

"sure am. but did you and dean talk yet?" he said and plopped down into a one person couch.

"she hasn't." russ answered for me and i just nodded looking down at my lap. maybe i am bothered by it.

"he'll come around, i just know it." dwayne said.