𝟧: date

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

the girls and i went back to our hotel room and they went through all my clothes, seeing what options i had.

"you've got a lot of good clothes." connie commented while looking at all the clothes spread out on my bed.

"thanks. but can you guys make a decision already? it's already like 6pm." i say. they spent an hour going through my stuff and another hour goofy around. not like i wasn't goofy around with them, we got distracted.

"hmm. what do you think she should wear, jules? i was thinking either the red and orange dress or this green top and yellow skirt." connie said, pointing to the clothes that she described.

julie thought for a little and answered, "the dress would like nice. you should wear that."

"'kay, go get changed and then we'll do your makeup." connie said tossing me the clothes which i caught.

"what, no. i'm not wearing makeup." i shook my head no.

connie groaned, "fine. but now go get changed." she showed me into the bathroom.

i obeyed her orders and changed clothes:

hmm, not bad.

i looked at myself in the mirror and tried to fix the little things of my appearance such as brushing my hair, putting on lip gloss, making sure my dress was on the right way, etc.

not being conceited or anything, but i looked pretty and felt pretty.

wow, this is new. i never cared about my appearance before but here i am, trying to look good for a guy that i met like two weeks ago.

when i walked out of the bathroom, the girls looked at me and squealed while clapping in approval.

"you look amazing, riz." julie smiled.