𝟣𝟣: ***-***-****

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

i woke up to the sound of my mom calling me into the kitchen for lunch.

"rizzo, il pranzo è pronto!"

i got up and rubbed my eyes as i made my way through the hallway. when i came into the kitchen. my mom handed me a plate of food and i sat down at the table.

she made herself a plate and sat across from me at the table, "quindi russ mi ha detto che tu e dean vi frequentate." she smiled. (trans: so russ told me you and dean are dating.)

i smiled down at my food, "si." (trans: yeah.) "i miss him."

"sai, il suo volo probabilmente è già atterrato. ora sarebbe un ottimo momento per inserire quel numero che ti ha dato da usare." she replied. (trans: you know, his flight probably landed already. now would be a great time to put in that number he gave you to use.)

"hai ragione!" (trans: you're right!) i say about to get up but my mom gave me one of those 'get up and see what happens' looks, so i sat my ass right back down. "lo farò dopo pranzo." (trans: i'll do it after lunch.) i muttered, going back to eating.

"maldita derecha." (trans: damn right.) my mom sassed and i chuckled.

after finishing my food and cleaning up my plate in the sink, i sprinted into my room and searched for the note dean gave me when we first met. i couldn't find it anywhere.

but when i looked under my bed, there it was. crinkled up in a little ball. i grab it and flatten it out on my desk.

***-***-**** call me ;)
- dean portman

he has some crappy handwriting. who am i kidding, it's dean, what do you expect?

i picked up the phone and held it to my ear as i dial the number.

it rang three times before someone picked up, "hello?" i smiled to the sound of his voice.

"hey portman."

"riz?" i could hear the happiness in his voice, "you called."

i chuckled, "yeah."

"miss me already?" i picture him was smirking while saying that.

my smile widened, making my cheeks hurt.

"sure. you could say that."