• 1 •

"Mama?" The boy called, his mother nowhere in sight through the crowd of panicking civilians.

He was on the ground, people rushing past him, away from the villain attack. "Izuku!" He heard his mother's voice from beyond the crowd.

Standing up, and running the opposite direction of the crowd, he pushed through. Finally he was at the front, where he saw his mother, calling his name with tears in her eyes.

"MAMA!" The boy called, a smile of relief flashed across both the noirette's faces.

But that relief immediately left, when a man, no, a villain, grabbed the woman, and brought a knife to her throat. The heroes began surrounding him.

"Don't take another step, heroes!" The heroes froze, all apart from one.

A very tall man, who had a bright smile on his face. The blonde took a step forward, believing his speed and power would be enough.

It wasn't.

The child stared in horror as the villain dragged the knife across her throat.

Blood splashed onto the road, and the boy screamed.

A blood curdeling scream so loud it put Present Mic to shame.

His eyes and mouth glowed white, as he stared at his mother's body being dropped to the ground.

The heroes ears began bleeding, and if something wasn't done soon, they would go deaf.

All the heroes were merely blurry figures in Izuku's mind, he could not tell who was who, besides his mother.

The noirette child passed out.

•°•°•°•°•

Izuku shot up in a cold sweat, tears dripping off his face.

Reaching for his circular glasses, he looked at the clock, seeing as he had woken up 2 hours before his alarm.

He looked around his bland room, and got up, heading to the bathroom for a shower.

After he finished, he dried his black hair, and got dressed for work.

Leaving his plain room, he walked through the apartment, grabbing his sketchbook, drawing tablet, phone, wallet, and some earbuds. He tossed the items into his satchel.

The beautiful morning sunlight illuminated the city.

Connecting his earbuds to his phone, he started his morning playlist.

Airplane Mode

By Limbo

(Anytime you see something like this ^^, I want you to find the song and play it in the background please, or you don't have to.)

A few passerbys kept glancing at the boy, who walked through the crowd calmly. It was understandable. He was lean, and feminine. He looked strong, but gentle.

The noirette continued his walk, looking at all the familiar stores, and every little detail of the sidewalk.

The cracks of the street with small flowers blooming through, moss and pebbles laying still on the curb. It was peaceful.

Calm and nice.

A sweet breeze blew around him, caressing his freckled face gently. Sunlight shone onto his face, causing his rose tinted glasses glimmer.

He walked into the cafe he worked at, and walked to the counter. A man with curly brown hair greeted the shorter male. "Hey Izuku, let me guess, the usual before your shift?" Izuku nodded his head, and the man, know as Haru, got to work.

He sat at an empty table, and brought out his wireless drawing tablet, and his phone. He began to sketch some pixel art.

"Here ya go Izuku. One tall strawberry latte, with strawberry mochi. Might I add, you are looking beautiful as always." Haru said while bowing dramatically, which caused Izuku to smile sweetly.

Chinese New Year

By SALES

He began sipping his latte, and continued his drawing.

Those in the cafe stared at the boy, how he looked so calm, how he moved effortlessly, like he had done this routine hundreds of times before.

Soon enough, it was Izuku's shift, he walked to the back, and set his stuff down. He kept his phone and earbuds with him, opting to keep one bud out.

A man with raven black hair walked through the door, a white scarf rested gently on his shoulders.

Izuku smiled at the regular customer, and he smiled back.

"I'll take the usual black coffee." The noirette nodded his head, and got to work.

His shift was slow, but enjoyable. He never minded when things were going slow, nor when it was going fast. He enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere.

When it finally ended, he exited the cafe, and began his walk towards a candy shop his friend's mom owned.

"Why hello Izuku, let me guess, you ran out of suckers again." The taller woman at the counter said. Izuku smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright, I have your usual always ready."

After collecting the suckers, he went to leave, but Mrs. Ito held him back.

"So Izuku, are you planning on applying to UA?" She asked. Izuku shook his head and began to sign. "No, I don't really want to be a hero." Mrs. Ito sighed.

"Why not, you have an amazing quirk, and we wouldn't want that to go to waste." Izuku sighed and looked at the older woman sadly. "See you next time Mrs. Ito." Izuku opened the door and made his way back home.

He began thinking.

"If it's that important to the people I care about, then at least I'll apply for the Support Course."

When Izuku got back home, he was greeted by the same old plain apartment.

He quickly changed into a pair of fuzzy pants and a black tank top. Walking towards the kitchen, he grabbed some cup noodles, and began the nightly process.

Getting ready to head to the roof, he looked toward his calico cat, Yuka, and she knew what to do. She walked over and jumped towards the window, ready to follow her human.

He grabbed a pillow and a thick blanket, ready to fall asleep.

The two made it to the roof, and Izuku set down the blanket and pillow.

He began eating the hot noodles, his cat beside him enjoying her humans warmth.

"I might be going crazy Yuka."

•°•°•°•°•

Quirk explanation.

Izuku Midoriya.

Quirk : Dreamlike Reality

User is able to alter the reality, surrounding area, sight, and the minds of others with their voice if they choose to, along with the music immitted from speaker on their hands and feet.

Retractable speakers on the users palm and bottoms of their feet produce music, and make their close combat attacks more powerful. The sound will travel through clothes and shoes.

Drawbacks : Migraines, and loss of voice for temporary time periods.

Word count : 1046

Hope y'all like the rewrite so far -

Espresso♡︎♡︎