• 6 •

(did not take the picture)

"Will you...."

"HAVE MY BABIES!?"

"What."

Izuku stared for a moment, before frantically backing away with a look of confusion and surprise on his face.

Mei giggled and stared at the overthinking noirette.

"Here, have one of my babies!" She tossed something that looked like a giant pair of boots.

"Put them on and let me show you how they work!" She shouted excitedly. "I'm good." Izuku signed, slowly trying to slink out of the room.

"Aw, but I'm sure you'll love them!" Izuku sprinted out of the room, and ran down the hall a little before sitting down.

"Sorry Mei, but human interaction with a hyperactive person is not what I want right now." He pulled out a bubblegum sucker and his switch, before connecting his earbuds to it.

He hummed along with the Animal Crossing : New Horizons music as his island loaded up.

Then he was met with the familiar view of his cherry blossom, and peach trees.

"I think I'll visit Tangy. Then maybe Bob, and I can get rid of Al to let Ankha move." He thought happily, but got distracted when an emperor butterfly went flying by.

He got out a net and his characters stubby little hands held it as he chased the blue butterfly.

"I caught and emperor butterfly! It's not your average monarch!" He said, holding the butterfly at the screen.

He rushed over to Blathers museum, and was happy to see that he could add the butterfly to his collection.

The noirette enjoyed his game until a rather tall boy with purple hair walked up to him, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey there, what are you doing here by yourself?" The lavender-haired boy asked.

"I could ask the same for you." Izuku signed, and the tall male sat next to him. "Hmm, you're really cute." He said bluntly, making Izuku blush.

"That's the best joke I've ever heard." The noirette signed, making the male laugh. "What if I wasn't joking?" He leaned towards the noirette smirking.

"Then that's the nicest thing I've heard in the last 30 minutes." Izuku giggled, and the taller boys heart stopped.

"That laugh is so beautiful." He thought, his face beet red.

"I'm Shinsou Hitoshi. So, why are you here alone?" He asked. "Izuku Midoriya, and, I wanted to get away from people." Izuku signed, looking away from Hitoshi.

"That's fair, but if you want to get away from people, I know the best spot." The lavender-haired male said, standing up and putting his hand down for Izuku.

Izuku put away his switch and grabbed the males hand.

To his surprise, Hitoshi leaned down, and kissed his soft freckled hand. "Shall we go?" Izuku blushed with embarrassment before smiling.

Hitoshi led him outside the building, and towards the back.

Izuku got a bad feeling, but it instantly evaporated when he saw a beautiful sunbathed garden with green plant covered wall that surrounded the border.

They walked through the archway at the entrance, and the noirette noticed a large fountain in the middle.

"Why is this here?" Izuku signed, still marveling at the sight.

"I'd assume because heroes in training could experience trauma.

"They might see their friends die, or not be able to save someone, so this could be an area to be alone and cope." Hitoshi said, and Izuku nodded in understanding.

"I stumbled across this here when my personal trainer, Shota Aizawa, had some work here and I wondered off." The lavender-haired male continued.

Izuku tapped the much taller male's shoulder. "Do you want one?" The noirette reached into his satchel and brought out a sucker wrapped in pink.

"Sure, why not."

•°•°•°•°•

"Fuck off shitty hair!" The blonde shouted, pushing the swooning red head off of his shoulder.

"I hugged him! He hugged me back! Oh my gosh I'm gonna have a heart attack!" He was yelling, now struggling to walk and opting to lay on the floor in defeat.

"Who the heel are you talking about?!" He shouted in outrage at his friend. "It's this cute boy I work with. He was taking a support course entrance exam today, and he was nervous so he wanted a hug." Eijiro said with hearts in his eyes.

"Oooo, Kiri's got it baaad." He heard their friend Ashido taunt.

"Wait wait wait shut up! There he is!" The male jumped up from the ground as he spotted Izuku speaking to a taller purple-haired male.

Izuku looked over with a smile and a wave when he noticed them. He excused himself from the other boy and began walking over.

"Oh no oh no. Okay, just calm down, calm down." Eijiro took deep breathes, before smiling back.

Katsuki had been looking away the entire time. He looked back when the red head had perked up, and almost instantly looked away with a deep blush on his face.

"Damnit, is that who he was talking about?" He placed a hand over his mouth and looked back at the new figure.

"Slim body, nice hips, cute freckled face, does he have freckles anywhere else? He looks familiar." Katsuki kept thinking to himself, before being smacked on the head.

"What the hell!?" He looked over to see it was Eijiro. "Izuku here had been trying to get your attention!" He said, putting forward his hand to Izuku.

"O-oh, sorry. So your names Izuku? Nice you meet you." Ashido stared at him shocked a little.

"Nice to meet you as well." The short boy signed with a gentle smile.

"I'm Bakugou, but y-you're free to call me Katsuki." He said, cursing about his newfound stuttering.

"Bakubro dun did a stutter." Ashido teased, before coming to a realization. "Ohoho~ so they both like him." She gave a sly smirk that both of the males in question acknowledged.

"Hey, can I have your number?" He asked, now rubbing the back of his neck while Izuku nodded.

The blonde passed his phone Izuku, and waited as he put in the numbers.

"Thanks."