• 2 •

(Quick A/N I'm making Bakugou go to Kirishima and Mina's middle school, Mustafa Private Middle School. But Izuku and Bakugou are still childhood friends. Also I took that picture above^)

Skip to Monday.
_____________________

A small black haired boy peeked around the corner.

Two older woman chatted rather loudly, thinking no children were not around.

"The new one is pretty troublesome." The eldest woman said. "Ya, and did you hear what happened. He almost deafened the number one hero with his quirk." The other said.

He stared through his round glasses, one lense partly cracked.

"It's annoying that we have to keep buying him glasses. He keeps claiming the other kids broke them." They continued their conversation.

"They're kids, they're just rough housing." The noirette went to walk away, but the last sentence stopped him.

"I'm sick of his whining, his voice is nagging and annoying in my opinion." He froze.

His mother always told him his voice sounded beautiful. No, it doesn't matter what they say, it's his voice.

But, the little boy began to think they were right.

It's what the other children said.

"Your voice is weird."

"It's too high pitched."

"You're too loud."

"JUST STOP TALKING!!"

•°•°•°•°•

Izuku was awoken by a soft paw poking at his nose.

Slowly sitting up, Yuka hopped into his lap. He reached up to his face to feel tears once more.

The calico nodded her head, as if to say 'You're welcome.'

Izuku rubbed his face, reaching for his glasses to check the time.

3 hours before the alarm.

The noirette quickly hopped into the shower, and when he was done, he prepared his and Yuka's breakfast.

While she ate her fish, Izuku finished his cereal.

the ink spots - i don't want to set the world on fire (lofi)

[Prod. LLusion]

The boy connected his earbuds to his phone, and brought out his drawing tablet, ready to continue the pixel art.

When it was time to leave, Izuku grabbed his longboard and opened the door. Waving to Yuka, he walked down the stairs, and out the apartment complex.

He rolled down the nearly clear streets, occasionally moving to the side for a few cars. He noticed familiar schoolmates going in the same directions as him, and waved.

Those who noticed smiled and waved back, a light blush dusting their cheeks.

He never really understood that.

It was strange behavior. But Izuku could not judge. His cat was his best friend.

When he arrived at the rather large building, he was greeted by teachers and students alike.

Everyone was kind to the short noirette, apart from those who simply didn't know how to express their emotions properly. They weren't really a problem as Izuku would open his arms for a hug, which usually, they gladly accepted.

As the class slowly filled the room, Izuku brought out a bubblegum sucker, and slightly zoned out.

When the teacher arrived, he took out one earbud.

jack stauber - buttercup (slowed + reverb)

zaddin

He was brought out of his imagination when the teacher placed a thin sheet of paper on his desk.

"Ah"

He thought, grabbing his pencil, and began to fill it out. They were simple questions.

It was merely an application sheet asking about which highschool they planned on applying to.

Reluctantly, the noirette began filling out the information for UA's support course.

When Izuku finished, he turned it into the teacher, and took out his sketchbook.

(Sorry, it's getting a little hard to move the plot along.)

Izuku tripped over his classmates leg, and fell face first into the floor.

When he sat up, blood fell from his nose and he had tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

His schoolmates rushed to his side, asking if he was okay while one quickly grabbed a tissue. They all began glaring at said classmate, awaiting his apology.

"What?" He harshly said. "Apologize." They said back sternly. "I don't have to apologize for shi-" He stopped mid-sentence and took a glance at Izuku's face.

"....I-I'm sorry, Midoriya." He rubbed that back of his neck while looking away, a light blush on his face.

Izuku waved his hand dismissively and stood up. "It's fine. I was in his way anyways." Those who knew sign language began telling him it wasn't his fault, and helped them to pick up Izuku's supplies.

•°•°•°•°•

"So, most of you I see want to become heroes." The teacher said in a monotonous tone of voice.

"Except you Midoriya." He said surprised. All attention went towards the noirette, who shrunk into his seat. Confused comments made their way towards the noirette, wondering why he didn't apply for a hero course.

"You applied for UA's support course. Why not the hero course?" Izuku merely began signing.

"I don't really want to be a hero. But some people I care about asked me to at least apply for some course at UA."

The teacher translated the boys sign language.

"But Midoriya, you have a great quirk, it would be totally useful in the hero course!" A classmate of his shouted in protest.

An uproar of his classes questions came flying toward the the noirette, causing him to shrink into his seat.

"Alright, alright, let's give the boy a break." The teacher said loudly, silencing the students, causing Izuku to give him a nod of thanks.

As classes continued, and the end of the day came rolling around, Izuku couldn't wait to get back to Yuka and sit under the stars like every night.

But his plans were ruined when he heard a manhole cover shoot into the air. Soon, a green sludge wrapped around his ankles, and slowly moving up his body.

He heard whoever, or whatever the sludge was, shout. "Don't worry kid, it'll only hurt for about 45 seconds!" He felt it move up and around his curves, and he shuddered.

It forced it's way down his throat and nose, and he could no longer breathe.

In a moment of desperation, he contemplated using the speakers on his palms, but then, he heard a familiar booming voice.

"I am here!!"