• 5 •

(i took that picture too. i like it)

(I'll be making a entrance exam for the support course where they have to make something and then present it, showing how it works and stuff. Also time skip)

Izuku woke up early that morning.

He was too anxious for his own entrance exam, that he barely got any sleep.

When he did end up falling asleep, it was about 2 hours before his alarm, so his eye bags were worse than normal.

He groaned on his way to UA, as people kept asking him if he needed help walking there because he looked so tired.

When he got to the large school building, he noticed most people were heading towards the auditorium for the hero course exam.

Among that crowd, he spotted a head of spikey red hair and lit up slightly.

Deciding that it would be fine if he was almost late for his own exam, he quickly walked over towards the taller me.

Eijiro didn't notice him until he almost had a heart attack when a hand suddenly touched his shoulder.

Izuku waved his hand slightly, and gave a lazy smile. "Oh, Midoriya! Sorry, I didn't see you there." Eijiro rubbed the back of his head as a light blush dusted his cheeks.

"You looks tired. Did you get enough sleep last night?" Eijiro said, noticing the boys worse eye bags.

Izuku just rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Don't worry, you got this!" Eijiro gave him a thumbs up and a bright smile.

"Can I have a good luck hug?" Izuku signed, and Eijiro blushed even more. "Totally!" The red-haired male opened his arms and the much shorter noirette melted into the warm touch.

"I got this."

•°•°•°•°•

"Alright everyone, How this is going to work is simple," Maijima began, looking over the small crowd of possible future support course students.

"You create an invention that helps with someone quirk that you know of, or even your own. You then must present whatever it is up here. In giving you 3 hours. Start!" Maijima said.

Those in the room rushed towards a pile of materials, but Izuku stayed where he was. If everyone rushed at once, it would be too much effort to try and get stuff he wanted.

So once everyone retreated to their seats, Izuku stood up and grabbed random things without looking, and his body moved in autopilot.

Before he knew it, the time was up, and he for once looked down at what he created.

A pair of partially metal gloves, lined with fabric to avoid irritation of the skin, will knobs to adjust pitch and volume.

What had he made?

He began really thinking about all the possible things he could have made, before one idea stuck in his head, and he sure as hell hoped it was right.

"Izuku Midoriya?" He jumped at his name. How long had they been calling him?

He quickly stepped up, and almost passed out when all the attention fell towards him.

The noirette put one of the gloves on, and looked over towards his possible teacher. Maijima nodded his head and prepared to translate the boys sign language.

"I can create these speakers on my palms, so I made these gloves to help dull the sound that they produce but still keep the power and force behind them."

He took the ungloved hand and a speaker a little smaller than his palm popped out. Izuku produced a small beat, and it bounced him off the ground slightly.

Then with his gloves hand, he did the same, but this time, no sound. Only a burst of air came out.

"It filters the sound waves out, and keeps the force of basically compressed air pushed out, staying there."

Izuku began blushing furiously when they all clapped for him, even though they did that for everyone that went up.

He shuffled back to his seat and hid his face with his arms.

As everyone else progressed, Izuku zoned out, almost asleep. Whenever his eyes closed, his body would either jolt, or his head would slam onto the table.

He grabbed his earbuds from his bag, which he brought instead of his satchel, and picked a random playlist.

Crush - Tessa Violet

As the noirette sat there, a girl with pink hair glanced over to him curiously.

She quickly hopped over the Izuku, and tapped his shoulder, causing him to jump and almost fall from his chair.

"Hi! I'm Mei Hatsume! What's your name?" She said, as Izuku removed an earbud.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya." He scanned her face, before his eyes landed in her own. "They look like sniper scopes." He thought to himself.

"Well, Izuku, I think your invention was brilliant! To find some way to literally filter out soundwaves produced by your own body is incredible!" Hatsume said, practically bubbling.

"Thank you. If I'm being honest, I was zoning out the whole time and didn't really notice what I was doing. Just kind of hoping it was right." Izuku rubbed his neck.

"That's even better! You created something so intricate without paying any mind! You're incredible!" Hatsume squished her face into her hands.

Izuku blushed again, glancing away in embarrassment.

"I'm not that good." He sighed and decided the conversation would end there as he was tired.

"Not to sound rude, but, do you think you can go away so I can nap please." Hatsume had just now noticed the eyebags present on his face.

"Oh yah, sure totally, sorry." She slinked away, plopping herself down into the seat across the room.

Izuku nodded his head in thanks before laying it onto his arms.

•°•°•°•°•

When he woke up, Hatsume was directly in front of his face.

"Izuku Midoriya...."

She trailed off as he stared, stunned for a moment.

"I have a request to make, and I would hope that you accept...."

He waited in anticipation.

"Will you......."

"HAVE MY BABIES!?"

"What."