The attack (Dream just wanted his Ice cream)

Yeah just so you all know I am re- writing most the first chapters.

Blues pov:
Of course a lot of you might say that I was dumb for Cutting my red string I mean did you even think it was possible? I didn't. Well until I tried and once I did I won't lie it felt kinda nice like I wasn't being forced to have this person I most likely didn't know yet. But dream and ink had noticed my change in mood and decided to talk to me about it.

Dream:
Blue you need to tell me what is bothering you. Blue: Dream nothing is bothering me but- I don't understand how you are so happy. I mean what if ink is not actually made for you how come everyone always has such a big amount of trust for a string *everything was silent which was broken by ink walking in* *Ink sighed explaining that the string doesn't mean anything like that he needed to wait before he would understand the purpose of a soulmate string* Dream: I'm sorry blue we don't know how much we can explain it without you experiencing it first.

Dreams pov:
We all decided to get nice cream and relax out by the pond. Ink and I made sure Blue was relaxing not pondering over these thoughts he refused to let go of. We Talked for about an hour after we ate our Nice Cream. Then there was a sound behind us. I turn my head to see ERROR AND DUST they looked ready to Attack. All I can remember is yelling run before passing out on the ground *Man I just wanted some Nice Cream*
Ink:
BLUE RUN! I yell as I looked back to see dream on the floor and my cape pinned to the ground with Dusts knife Blue was alone. "He won't survive out there!
Blue: That's all I hear Ink say as I run deep into the trees near us.

(Wow I sucked at writing when I started this) (well I still do it's just better than this-) Sorry this one is real short but I had to start all over and leaving this on a cliff HANGER for next chapter which don't worry I'm planning on making this one longer if you made it here you have red 238 Words -Stardust (just something cute to end this with)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.