Authors Note

Assalamualaikum lovelies, thanks so much for all the love youve shown on POL ,,,Without you guys is without "path of love".

       This is my second book and I hope you will love it the same way you love POL,i was planning on writing it when am done with POL bcos POL is very close to my heart😉😆.

But the idea is always bugging my mind when am eating😂,sitting,😅,even whenever I want to sleep😡😬,these days i will just be smiling to my self thinking about the plot 😀😇😆,my mum was like Ameera are you sure you're okay😎😎,so I thought why not pen it down.

      This book is fictional and is purely my imagination,its not related to real facts and it might not depict any resemblance to Names,a person living or dead is purely a coincidence.

   This book is my work,my story please and please🙏 phuleeze do not plagiarized in any form,I'm really possessive about my things😂.

        I will appreciate your votes & Comment bcos it motivates me to write more 🙇🙇.

And there might be some error after all am human, so pls ignore it and let's enjoy ourselves💃💃.

    Kindly comment pls, I welcome good constructive criticism,   any negative or rude comment abegii keep it to your self or rather pak n go.

       Thanks to all my readers and well wisher, love you bohot Bohot, Lodi lodi, wujiga wujiga😘😚😘.

  May Allah (S.W.T) help us through this new book and may we see the end (epilogue) of it. Inshaallah.

             Lots of love❤❤
Xoxo.