Chapter 9👑

"what did your Dad said"Manal ask Nawar with a glimpse of hope knowing Nawar dad he might says no,he is too over protective of her.

"He said yes"Nawar squeal showing her his reply on her phone, "yeah",they both squeal hugging each other,they're inseparable and are always with each other at their hardest time.

"Let's get ready"Manal said pushing Nawar to the closet,Nawar shook her head at her friends enthusiasm,she insisted they have to get ready again.

"You should wear this"Manal said taking an Voilet Abaya with a brown veil from her closet,the edge of the sleeve are adorable with intricate design glitter with sequin,it look beautiful.

She wore the dress Manal picked for her & she looks beautiful in it, Manal definitely know her choice, coming out of the closet, she met Manal in her room zipping a Esum make up kit bag, she is dressed in a brown Pallazo with its blouse and a six inch Valentino heels.

" Babe you brought a new kit next"Nawar ask with a questioning look, the products she is seeing the bag case seems all new, that too L'oreal paris, everything in the bag from the prepping to the brushes are L'oreal she wonder how much it would have cost her.

"Yes, she only used L'oreal based products she preferred things all Natural,so I have to get everything & if these make-up turns out perfectly I will be glamming her up for her engagement"Manal said with a shrug.

"Yeah you've always wanted to get it, this just turn out as an added bonus"Nawar said sitting in front of the vanity to lined her eyes with a thick kohl does a winged eyeliner making her already cat like eye look captivating,people normally said her eyes makes her look like a cat.

"Babe you're not applying any makeup"Manal ask looking at her friend as she applied a bounty lip gloss, she really don't understand why some girls did not like makeup especially Nawar, she ,she love makeup & won't hesitate to be proud of it, that's why she is a make-up Artist.

"Nope"Nawar said standing up from the vanity so Manal can do hers, she tied her hair into a low pony tail before dropping her veil in Hijab style, she picked up her bag & wore her Vinci flat shoe.

Nawar looks at her friend with a scrutinizing look as she does her nudes make-up, she feels,she is going over board with these, abegi they're not meeting kardashian or Jenner sisters.

Manal wiggled the last coat of mascara on her long lashes before blowing herself a kiss in the mirror, the make-up is nude but fantabulous.

"Girls and makeup". Nawar thought looking at her Manal who was giving herself kisses, "as if you're not a girl" her subconscious mock her.

"Am done, let's go take some selfies"Manal said & they both went downstairs to the lobby to take some mirror selfies in the console that was designed there.

They snap thousands of selfies and some Snapchat,they were smiling at how they look using the Snapchat filter when a masculine cologne grace them.

"Waddup chicas"the voice said & they both turn to look at the person.

"Khalil"Nawar said enthusiastically looking at Khalil who is in a & a blue washer denim, he looks so hot like a model from those magazine, no girl will look at him once & never turn around, he is so handsome, he is even sporting a beared,it makes him look more handsome.

"What's sizzling buttercup"he ask looking at Nawar,she always amaze him every time he sees her, he wanted to protect her from all the harm in these world, Nawar is a sister to him just like Manal no feelings attached.