Chapter 8👑

"Insulting others is never a way of correcting them. Instead,it causes more damages & proves that we need help ourselves"
~Mufti Ismail Menk.

Nawar honked at the gigantic gates adorned with gold,after sometime a security man opened the door & she drive into a large mansion which is a perfect definition of luxury,her car came to a halt in the parking lot,she came out of the car in a black straight skirt with a white shirt & top it up with a black Abaya,with a matching veil securely on her head & a Kate spades bag, she rang the bell of the mansion & it was opened by a cute girl of 9 year old ,the scent of bakhoor hitting her nose.

"Aunty Nawar" the girl squeal dashing into her body,if not that Nawar maintain her stance her butt would have landed on the floor.
"Afrah na, ya school"Nawar ask bending to the girls height as she peck her chubby cheeks filled with makeup,Nawar want to laugh but it will just hurt the little girls feeling, the girl also kiss Nawar cheeks back.
"School is boring & it sucks" Afrah said scrunching her nose, Nawar hasn't met anyone that hates school like Afrah during her own time she is always excited to go to school mostly to escape from mummy.

"What did Ya manalee said about her make ups" Nawar ask the little girl who happens to love make-up like her sister, their little aspiring make-up artiste,the make up was okay except the brow that spoil it,it look like a map on a GPS tracker, she is still finding it hard to draw brow on her face.
"Shhh its our little secret" Afrah said putting her little index finger on Nawar lip.
"Okay"Nawar said as they did their signature hi five, low five.

"Where is ya manal" Nawar ask standing up
"In Mami's room, ya Nawar I have a small gift for you" Afrah said
"what is it, is it chocolate" fareedah ask with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes but don't tell ya manal" Afrah
Nawar laugh at what she said, manal is a no nonsense lady she use to deal with Afrah for being stubborn.

Nawar saunter upstairs to Mami room, the Bulama is like her second home do she know every nook & crook of the house. "Assalamualaikum" she salaam entering the room that scent of bakhoor.
"Walaikum salaam" two voices answered.
"Inna kwana Mami"she greeted looking at manal who has her head on her mothers lap, as Mami massage & oil it.
"Yawa Nawar, ya gida da kowa da kowa,ba matsala ko"Mami ask smiling widely at her , she is the motherly figure Nawar has in her life,she treats Nawar like her daughter.
"Jam" Nawar replied

"Are you not supposed to remove your head from my lap so that my daughter can hug me" Mami said to manal who was smiling at her bestfriend.

Manal remove her head, so that the mother-daughter can hug , Nawar move to Mami pecking her cheeks.
"Sit down so that I can massage your head too"Mami said, making Nawar to sit down & place her head on her lap, as she oil her hair with what she think is peppermint & tea tree oil, it felt so soothing as she close her eyes feeling Mami's hand against her scalp.

How she wish these people were are family, but still they're, family isn't always about bloods, its the people in your life who want you in theirs, who accept you for who you're,the ones who will do anything to make you smile & who love you no matter what, she finds solace in her best friends & her family, the only people that stood by her, understand & care for her. They means a lot to her,they know a lot about her & still love her for who she is, instead of giving advice,solution or cures to her pain ,they've chosen to share & touch her wounds with a warm tender hands, & face with her the reality of life ,assuring her it will be alright.

Their mom is the most nicest & most simplest person she has ever met ,the only motherly figure she has, Mami was the first person to know when she had her first period, though they've had the sensitization at school, her mind never went there , she scrouch down in a corner in manals room crying her eyes out because of the blood that's coming out ,she thought maybe she hurt her self.