Chapter 5👑

"And surely we shall try you with something of fear and hunger,and loss of wealth and lives and crops;but give glad tidings to the steadfast.-”

           ~Quran 2:155.

iameemarh

      &

ikramhafsai       This chapter is for you dearie's❤❤❤, thanks for all the support, love you so much muah😘😘😘 .

Malam Ibrahim park the car in a car Park close to the market,she fix her face mask that cover her mouth & nose in a way that she will be able to breath properly & wont Inhale dust particles which always trigger her breathing,she pick her bag before opening the door & made her way into the busy market,the scorching midday sun  casting a golden glow on the earth, the market was crowded with different bustling activities,hawkers with their things as they shout the name of what they're selling at the top of their lungs,the usual negotiation & pricing between buyer & seller filling the air,a woman mistakenly push her "ouch" she winced in pain as the person apologize,she walk to the direction of where she was going,reaching the shop she greeted the man as he ask about mummy & all that, opening her bag to bring out the list which she wrap around the money but that seem like an impossible task,her eyes bulge out of their socket in anguish as she remove the mask so she can breathe properly, she was going haywire bcos even the money was not there either, swallowing the lump that has form in her throat she let out a shaky laugh ransacking the bag more & more,giving the bag a scrutinize search,only her phone was inside neither the list or the money & she remember taking the money & putting it in her bag,she shake her bag praying the money will come out but nothing came out, it was as if she was jinxed, before coming down from the car she saw the money,letting out an exasperated sigh she know she is in deep trouble today, "Inna lillahi waina ilahi rajiun"she keeps muttering some due as she scrutinize her bag with shaking hands.

    "They don do her one chance oo"she heard a guy from the next shop tells the other guy laughingly,

    The other one move to her"As you dey enter market you drop your bag somewhere or you give somebody, wait abi somebody touch your bag or hit you" he ask in his not so good English.

    "No , Nothing like that happened but a woman mistakenly push me & she apologize" Nawar said with a shrug not knowing where the conversation was going.

  "You sure say you take the money from house,he ask while she nodded her head, "make I no lie for you ,you won't see the money e don't disappear,na jazz de person use"the guy said with pity look

     "Jazz,How is that even possible, you guys are joking right" she ask not believing what they were saying,she does not believe in all that & is not even possible bcos her bag is with her through out so how comes
.
    "Dey there dey use phonetic for us,I hope say the money no plenty " the rude one ask .

     She did not reply any of them as they tell her how the money disappearing things work,her mind thinking about what to tell mummy bcos even the most pitiful story will not work,& this it sound funny to her own ear not to talk about others "mummy is going to kill me today" she thought sweating,she move to the direction of where she was push,she search abortively for Some minutes,her heart was bleeding & her eyes have turn to a darker shade of red, she know she must not return home without the money or what she was sent,mummy will not listen to any filmsy story,she keeps muttering some dua to her self ,After some time she decide to go home for the expected,she walk out of the market to the car park where malam Ibrahim parked,but to her misery the black Lexus Rx 350 was no longer there instead a white Audi A3 was parked there, she look around the park but nothing.