Chapter 3👑

"Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular"
                      Roy T.Bonnet

  Zayd was pissed with the girl that seems to be wasting his time, his time is very precious he can't just allow a dumb girl to waste it, he blame himself for parking at the first instance, he would have just drove off after all it wasn't intentional.

      He wonder why he stop, this is not him,he called the driver to give the girl some money since she is prolonging the issue its just a splash, after all thats what they all want "money", he couldn't bring him self to come down from the car & apologize to a low life mediocre girl. He heard the sound of someone knocking on the tinted window,he turned to look at the person & it turns out to be the girl who was ranting ,who does she think she is, his driver was begging her ,he knew he made a mistakes by not allowing the bodyguards to follow him they would have know how to deal with these perfectly without him even stopping & that imbecile of a driver he has to fire him since he can't get a simple task done.

     Remembering he had people waiting for him,he drove off with full speed leaving them behind,he has a meeting by 11:00am & the time says 12:00pm now.

      He reached Turaki Corp.Nig.Ltd, he parked his car in the VIP section of the parking lot, the car door was open for him by a bodyguard, he was in the mood to drive himself today,thats why he drove himself, he came out of the car strengthening his Armani suit & threw the car keys to the bodyguard.

    He made his way into the company with a graceful confidence aura,a demeanor authority,charisma,he walk with attorney like he own the place no doubt he owns it, the guards saluted him as they open the door. He met his Assistant already waiting by the the private Elevator

"Good morning sir" his assistant says in a trembling voice with a slight bow, he didn't say a word he just get into the elevator as his assistant press the floor number.

      The lift took him to the 15th floor,he came out of the elevator his spicy scent consuming the whole place, as soon as he entered the conference room all eyes turn to him & everywhere went quiet, pride, confidence that was his companion, he has a striving leadership aura sorrounding him.  Sitting down on the swivel Chair at the head of the long mahogany table,he veered his head to those in the room & was met with a man scrutinizing gaze,he stare back at the man without any atom of care.

     He hated waiting so he does not like keeping others waiting, the look the man in his early fifties was giving him was full of disdain & all sort  & he hate it,he hate being ordered or being treated like he depends on someone or someone's money.

    Zayd took a calculative glance at Musa Alkali, the shrewd business who will do anything thing to get a deal, he doesn't mind playing dirty as long as he got what he want, he was authoritative & commanding.

     "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting something came up" Zayd said in his husky accented voice

Alkali who is sitted by the right side of the long table with his delegates gave him a scurillous look, while others kept quiet aware of the exchange between the two men, they knew better than to interfere.

     Zayd ignore him & open the laptop his assistant just kept on the table & this pissed the man off more.

    "Do you really have an idea of how long I've been waiting, this is a business enterprise not a polo or gulf club,I have other important commitment to tends to, if you really want this collaboration you wouldn't have keep us waiting" the man bellow contemptuously.