Late night practice

~•|Random Platonic thing, I'm just practicing writing w this one|•~
~•|Dream and Techno|•~
~•|Not a request|•~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•|Third person P.O.V|•~

      It was pretty late a night, quite peaceful if you ignore the mob sounds. Most people would be sleeping right now to skip to the day time faster. All but two people who were too occupied on messing with each other and pretending they hate the other.

      "Awh come on Bacon you can do better than that!" Dream decided that he would try to teach Techno how to PvP better than he already could in 1.16, and in return Techno would help him with 1.8. "We are on your version not mine! What do you expect??" Techo became slightly annoyed at Dream messing with him. "For you to do better obviously"

      "I am going to kill you Blob man" "You can try Bacon" Dream laughed at Techno's rage.

      Dream has been slain by Tecnoblade

      Dream respawned almost immediately, "Finally, that round lasted a really long time." "Only because you kept climbing up stuff!" "You had a bow and a crossbow idiot." Dream pulled out his Crossbow then switched to his bow showing Techno.

      "Oh." "How about we take a break? That good with you Bacon?" "Yeah sure Blob man" Techno shook his head at Dream who was smiling under his mask. They put their stuff away in a chest and decided to go on a walk. Just to hang out and after they would switch to 1.8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but like I said this is a practice one.

~•|Wonderful people|•~ [MCYT oneshot/Songfic book lol-]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें