How much longer until he snaps?

~•|Not a request but I was talking to someone about it|•~
~•|Takes place: Dream SMP|•~
~•|No ships|•~
~•|Curse words and death|•~

~•|3rd Person POV|•~

        They stood no one speaking. Waiting. For what? The leader's of course. Some glared at others. Some wished to take back things they said. Others just wanting a hug.

      What was taking their leaders so long? People started to mumble to others concerned.

      Then.... "Fuck you!" Tommy shoved someone. "Language!" Tommy walked over to where Bad and Skeppy were standing.

       Eret went over to Techno for some reason saying something about potatoes to Nikki as he left.

        Tubbo was no where to be found.
Some more noticeably missing people were, Sapnap, Fundy, and Karl.

         Karl said he wanted a war. Where is he? Not important.

         What is important is the fighting breaking out with Tommy against Skeppy and Bad.

          There was no one to tell him to stop talking or encourage him on what to do. No Wilbur. No Tubbo. No Techno. Tommy could say almost anything now.

         "Bad" He smirked thinking of all the way's he could piss off Badboyhalo. "What?"

         "Do you like dogs?" Tommy tried to hold back a smile listing to Halo's response. "Yes, I have a dog what do you mean? and what does this have to do with anything?"

         "Do you have a female dog?"

          "Yeah- wait you have done this before Tommy." Skeppy looked at Halo who looked back at him and shook his head 'no'. Tommy wondered what that could have been about then realized he didn't care.

          "What do you mean no I haven't Halo" Tommy silently laughed to himself wondering what Halo though of being called Halo and not Bad for once.

          Halo looked at Tommy confused, "Why did u just call me Halo?"

          "Well it is one of your names right?"

           "Yeah I guess..."

      For awhile after that everything was peaceful until.....

          "WHAT THE MUFFIN TOMMY!?" Halo now crying held the last bit of his belongings and the only fish that survived Tommy blowing up a bunch of his and Skeppys stuff.

         "Wow Tommy that was low." Skeppy shook his head in disappointment and tried to comfort Halo but Tommy wouldn't leave.

         "Hey H a l o bitch stop crying you can get it back" "Language."

         "I didn't expect you to be a fucking crybaby" "Language."

         This continued on for awhile Tommy annoying Halo and Skeppy more and more as time went by.

         Skeppy backed away from Halo when he asked for some space.

          Tommy looked in confusion as Halo stood directly in front of him looking down slightly smiling.

         "What?" Everyone around them stared.

          Halo took a breath in. Then.....

          "Tommy....." Pulled out a sword.... "Fuck you." And stabbed Tommy straight through the heart.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hahhhh sorry this is so bad- I used Halo instaid of BBH's usual "Bad" as to not get confused. If this isn't what you wanted tell.me and I'll re write this! Ofc after I finish my list lol

Hope you enjoyed this horrible one shot, can you tell I forgot how I format stuff?? XD