The bread king

~•|I'm bored lol so have this platonic Dream team SMP thing- if you haven't seen Eret's stream I don't know if you will understand this- mainly the Bread king part- I also love having this screenshot it makes me happy.
I'm using Male pronouns for Eret hope ya don't mind.
Uh- Sad???? Idk
Sad Eret-|•~

~Unknown POV~

      Eret sat there in his castle waiting, for what? He had no idea just waiting. Him and Karl had planned to meet up today and fix up Hutt's Pizza since he pranked it and made it a full aquarium.

      But Karl hasn't shown up yet. Eret was slightly worried for his friend because he hasn't responded to anything he has sent him. They said they would meet at his castle in an hour. It has been an hour since Karl tweeted at Eret about fixing the mess he made in Hutt's Pizza. An hour since they had agreed to meet up. And now...

      Almost two hours since Eret tweeted he was waiting for the other. Nothing has come up yet. Then... It happened. A notification on Erets phone that almost made him genuinely mad.. Almost. But he decided to calm down and decided against throwing his phone in anger at the empty castle's wall.

Sighing he read the notification and tweet that Karl had just sent out.

Karl :)
@KarlJacobs_
Hanging out with Tubbo on the Dream SMP!!
***insert twitch link here***

karljacobs has started streaming
Hanging out with Tubbo on the Dream SMP!! :D

      Eret looked at the notifications for awhile longer then got rid of them. He shook his head. Karl can hang out with his other friends it's fine. Even if that person is apart of La'manburg... I wish he would have told me he was busy though.

      Getting off up off the floor Eret stretched having not stood up from the front step's in two hours. He would have sat inside but his thrown was stolen. Hoping and waiting for Karl to hangout with him. He had nothing better to do, but he guessed Karl did.

      Eret shook his head again, No no probably just forgot. He half smiled to himself knowing he wasn't even close to feeling any better. Yeah just forgot. Maybe his phone died?? Or he didn't see my reply? I'll ask later.

      Walking down the wooden pathway he realized that he hasn't meet Skeppy yet. He glanced down the pathway barely seeing the roof of Skeppys house. I don't think he is on... Maybe I'll meet him next time.

      Eret walked past Tubbo and Karl who were trying to get disc's. Neither of them even noticed him. However when Fundy walked past they immediately went to him. Yeah Fungy(Fun-gee) mgl water bucketed with him but Eret did too.

      Eret didn't want to admit it but he felt kind of lonely without anyone to hangout with. He decided to continue walking down the wooden path to the under construction community house.

      Karl watched as Eret walked away from them feeling guilty he didn't go and hangout with him like he asked to. But he couldn't not now. He absolutely had to get his netherite ingot back. Him getting disc's with Tubbo was just for fun while they waited for the fox man.

      "Hey Tubbo do you really think this apology will work later?" Karl whispered to Tubbo to make sure Fungy couldn't hear him. He would rather not give him more leverage than he already had. "I know it will" was the response he got.