Something I wrote for my Au fo a frien lol

~•| This is a copy and paste of a small one shot Au encounter I made to explain something to a friend|•~
~•|This is probably horrible but I had fun writing it|•~
~•|Platonic Friendship and Dream Team Angst :) |•~

"-And we will keep them on forever right?" Dream wanted to make sure his gift would stay with them forever. All the color's of their group! Green for Dream, Firey Orange for Sapnap and Blue for George. Even if George could see the colors he knew what each meant. Dream had ordered these specifically for them, their respective colors outlining the other two.

"Yeah!" The other two said in unison loving the fact they now had something to signify they were friends.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.... "You promised George! YOU PROMISED ME!, YOU- YOU PROMISED US!" Dream now shouted at George feeling stabbed in the back as he held the torn fabric of George's old armband in his hands.

"This is a new low for you George." Sapnap glared at the new armband that George now had it looking plain and bland. On the opposite to where his old one used to be.

"Come on Dream he isn't worth it." Sapnap leaned his head onto Dream's shoulder finding comfort in his now only best friend the other having broken the promise they made.

"I had to." George was glad he had his goggles on they made him look slightly more intimidating.

"You didn't HAVE TO DO ANYTHING GEORGE! YOU MADE A CHOICE AND YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THIS BACK!"

Silence.

Then.

"Dream."

"Yeah?"

"Come on let's go he isn't worth our time."

"But-.."

"Come on Karl is probably worried and we need to talk to Eret remember?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Sapnap and Dream walked away seeming to no longer care dropping the shreds of Orange and green fabric with the blue stitching without a second glance. Or even acknowledging that George was there anymore.

        Now... George stood there alone. Until... "HEY GEORGE!" and he was knocked over. Smirking to hide a laugh he chuckled and replied, "Hey Quakity."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Is that how you spell Duck man's name??? I can never remember