Author's Note

Hey everyone! I just recently got into the world of fanfics, but I've been having a great time with it, and I decided, why not try to write my own? And what better series to use as a base then two of the best ever: Harry Potter and Keeper of the Lost Cities! This story takes place after Keeper of the Lost Cities: Legacy (although the prologue is before any of the Keeper books, that will make more sense when you read) and after the epilogue in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It does not include The Cursed Child, because I'm not the biggest fan of that book. 😂 Anyway, as it's my first time posting any of my writing online, please don't be too harsh on me. However, I not only don't mind constructive criticism, but I HIGHLY recommend it! I'd love to hear your opinions on how I can improve my writing for future stories, so don't be shy! Also, I'm going to start by posting the first couple of chapters, and in an ideal world, I'll post about once a week after that. That could change when I get really busy, though, so no promises! For now, please enjoy Harry Potter and the Lost Cities!

*Note: These characters do not belong to me, they belong to the wonderful JK Rowling and the fantastic Shannon Messenger. The plotline, however, is mine.