Journal-X (I love him)

Mama- "Good? do you feel better now?

I nodded

Mama- "That's good..then can you share your worries with mama now? what happened, why did you cry like that? take your time... mama will listen"

(Every time I remember that fact that I can't meet him anymore)

Good- "Khh! There was this onii-chan... he was bright, full of smile, he was always there beside me, he was my best friend, an older brother I look up to, he always always knew how to make me smile."

(I couldn't imagine spending those days without him, he is everything to me)

Good- "But, a few months ago when I went to his house it was empty, he wasn't there, he had left without a word... I thought-I thought we had always be together but now that I can't meet him anymore....It...It hurt... It hurts here...My heart...My mind...It hurts so much because I can't stop thinking about him..."

Mama- "... that onii-chan... he must've meant a lot to you, you must've longed for an older brother figure... don't worry if it's meant to be, you two will meet again"

Good- "No...NO, ma... he is more than that, it's killing me! I miss him, I miss him so bad, I don't know how to spend my days alone anymore"

Mama- ....

Good- "I realized it too late... now that I've realized it, I can't contain this feeling anymore... I LOVE HIM MA, I LOVE HIM- !!!"

(NO...NO... I thought you would understand... I thought you were starting to look at me again...)

I thought you would... at least you would understand...

(Please don't look at me like that)

Mama- "Don't even talk about this again... you would be an embarrassment to this family!"