Journal-XIV (Breakdown)

My plane landed...

Why did I come here?

(Didn't I decide to start a brand new life, to be free from mother and not to center my life around her anymore? A place where I can be who I truly am without worrying about mama's reaction...)

Flashback of UK

Good- "Dad, about me moving out.."

So you heard mom and dad talked about it...

(So it's true.. if by me being here become a nuisance for this family I have no choice but to leave...Right???)

Mama&Dad- "We have discussed it a couple of times.. and the more dad talked to your mother, dad comes to agree that It'd probably better for you to move out of this house)

THROB!!

THROB!!

(So this is how it would be?)

THROB!!

THROB!!

Even you wanted me to go, dad? want me to be here?

TREMBLE...TREMBLE

THROB!!

Dad POV

My sweet, kind heart-ed son...

SIGH...

You had endured so much...

Dad- "It's not like what you think,son... it's just dad came to realize..."

Dad doesn't know why your mom turned that cold toward you.. But you did enough...

Dad- "All your life you're always concerning yourself about your mother... you can stop now, don't hurt yourself anymore.. find your happiness, there's a lot of things out there that could make you happy, you can do whatever you want, be whoever you are without feeling insecure because of your mother anymore..."

It'd probably better for two of you to have some distance..

Dad- "Dad will support everything, enjoy your youth and meet a lot of people!"

Be free now...

Dad- "Don't worry about your mom, dad will always keep her safe and happy, you can visit us anything you want"

Please be happier...

Dad- "Live happily from now on, okay?"

End of flashback

Dad- "Good did you remember that boy whom you call onii-chan?"

THROB!!

THROB!!

Good- "Yes dad"

"Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE"

THROB!!

TREMBLING!!

TREMBLING!!

Good- "Who the hell are you? and what are you saying? TREMBLING"

Dad- "Calm down Good, this after you leave a men come home and inform that Technic(onii-chan) no more"

(I hung up the phone and on the spot I mentally as well as physically breakdown, I start questioning myself-)

Why?

(Why everyone whom I love left me, first my mama and now you onii-chan why, what was my mistake that you all leaving me why?)

CRYING...

CRYING...

CRYING...

SOB...SOB...SOB...

Why?

(I wake up sweat all over my face, my hand are trembling continuous, it's my first time having a nightmare, I don't know but I cried, I cried out loud and fall asleep again, keep my tears rolled down my cheek...)

Note- You can follow me on Instagram:

And read my diary on deadsoul1528