Journal-XV (First day in Uni.)

It's has been a few months since I'm living here, I suggested to dad to apply me to a college near the apartment and now I'm starting to live my college life, as a freshman I still have a lot of stuff to adapt myself with... my mind is occupied with college affairs and I enjoy every minute of it...

(Yes, I'm actually still feeling clueless of how to be a full grown, independent adult.. pretty scared of getting back to a lonesome life...)

This is LBC university. I asked my dad to register me into this university because of this location that is close to the apartment but this university actually has prestigious reputation.. Dad trusted me with his card and told me to treat my friends...

But... Actually... In reality I still don't have any friends... I'm still in awkward terms with everyone here...

Good- "Excuse me.."

HAHAHA...CHATTER....CHATTER

It's really hard for me to approach people... maybe it's because I am always cautious of their reaction.

(Thanks god, there's still an empty seat)

This is my first time attending the class, but it seems like the rumors' that this class is popular among students is true.

(Next time, I need to arrive earlier to get a good spot.... ohhh! I forget to ask-)

Good- "I'm... sorry... Is... this... seat... empty...? May... I... sit... here...?" 

Unnamed girl- "....Sure?"

(Is there something on my face?)

Why does she keep looking at me? and why does she keep munching stuff and not preparing her books???

*WHISPERS- PSHH! look at her munching non stop just like a pig...

!!!

*WHISPERS- and those ill-coloured outfit, UGH, she think wearing that color would make her existence some what visible...

What is wrong with those girls?! why are they blatantly bad mouthing you!! 

And you sure are as carefree as ever!

We just started our college life... but there is already such strong hostility between them... so scary....

KAAAAA! 

Class shouted- Good morning sensei!! how are you?

Sensei- I'm good, thank you for asking but everybody please quiet down!.... Now... before we take attendance, let me introduce myself again...  My name is Dean.... I'm gonna teach you about the basis of psychology.... Now anyone who's name is called please answer...

AIKA...

........

........

........

Sensei- Is there still anyone who I haven't called?

(So that's the professor?? WHOAA .... no wonder his class is so popular...)

Unnamed girl- "Hello??? hei! ..... Isn't this your first day in this class?? Aren' you gonna answer?..... I haven't seen you answering the calls...  Hmmm ....He's hopeless"

(So that's the charism of an adult... Freeze )

Unnamed- "Hei!" She slightly pat my back and It's help me to come back from daydream

Good- "AHH! I'M SORRY!!! I-I HAVEN'T! ...... GOOD, FRESHMAN OF 2020, SIR! MY STUDENT NUMBER IS XXXX"

Unnamed girl PFFT!

Sensei- Ok Good, Relax you don't have to be so stiff, This isn't a Military.

BLUSH... BLUSH...

Unnamed girl PFFFTTT!

Please stop laughing at me... 

(Stupid Good! why can't yo do anything right?... It's just the beginning and you already made a fool of yourself!)

SKIP CLASS TIME-

Sensei- Ok class, that was all for today

CHATTER.... CHATTER

(I don't know psychology major is this hard!... there's a lot of words and terms that I never heard of... can I even do this? Did I chose the wrong major??)

(AMAZING... class is already is already over, but she keeps reading...)

Unnamed girl- ZZZZZZ...ZZZZZ....ZZZZZ

(Oh.... neverminded)

Sensei- (That brat seriously...) thought in his mind.

....Except sensei is still standing there and saw everything!!

Good- "Excuse me.... hello? hei?.... you need to wake up..."

SHAKE SHAKE

Unnamed girl- ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZ......ZZZZZZ

Why is she so hard to wake up?!

SHUUU---------- From nowhere a pen fly across the whole class through that unnamed girl.

THW... BANG!! 

Unnamed girl- "AKHHH!"

!!! Yikes!

Than I notice that pen is launch by sensei.

(....That sensei is scary!)

The End

Next season will update soon