[Ruby Rose & Y/N L/N]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[H/L] - Hair Lenght
[H/S] - Hair Style
[E/C] - Eye Color
[S/C] - Skin Color
.
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
"Narration"
Actions

[A/N - I published this chapter  months ago. Right now is 03/30/2021. I'm giving this small heads up that these starting few chapters may be a bit... Bad compared to my today's skills. I've improved quite a lot while writing my Youjo Senki fanfic, so a small warning that shit gets better as it goes. We good? Good, let's roll

<<<<<<O>>>>>>

"Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past."

A feminine voice starts her tale, the figure of a man is shown, rising from the ground, standing up without moving even a single finger.

"Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. Inevitable darkness — creatures of destruction — the creatures of Grimm - set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void."

The figure was surrounded by monsters, on each side was a wolf-like, boar-like and giant-snake-like creature with red glowing eyes. Two other figures wielding swords appear on the side of the figure, as the darkness from the creatures spreads, showing their hopeless fights against such wicked monsters.

"However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds."

Light radiates, weak at first, but within a few seconds, its warm embrace took everything within her, a cristal, flat on its top and pointy on its bottom is shown leaving the light, floating upwards before starting to fall, stopping on top of the figure of three humans, raising their hands towards the crystal.

"This power was appropriately named "Dust". Nature's wrath in hand, mankind lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life."

The figure of the man stands proudly raising its sword, two figures, one of each side is shown shooting lightning out of their hands towards the creature of Grimm, along with two more companions aiming their rifles at the monsters, a castle behind the figures, symbolizing their victory over the darkness. The entire world of Remnant is shown, revealing multiple castle figures scattered through its lands and seas.

"But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they're gone... Darkness will return."

The broken moon shines on the obscure skies, a man with green eyes, orange hair covering his right eye, eyeliner on his left eye, wearing a white coat with three golden buttons, a bowler hat with a red stripe, a small grey scarf and, holding a cane on his right hand is shown walking down an alleyway along with other eight men with black coats, red ties and glasses, black hats following him, he lifts his head to show a cigar on his mouth.